Question on how many trade/sale pages one can have.

CRUISER77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
LEIGH
Ive looked at the the other thread and my understanding is:

2 in AFL- this isn't easy if you have Scanlens Teamcoach and Select.. anyone have any solutions.
2 in Cricket
2 in NRL

And so on..

Is this correct?

at the mo I have one wanted of a current predictor project and one of high end select trade and needs. So are they my 2 AFL ones?
While another I've asked to be deleted. 2021 Supremacy but still exists??

Does anyone use the profile section to display their wants or trades. And if so, do people look?
So confused on how that works too.
I have so many cards I haven't put up because of not knowing how this works.
Would it be ok to point a link to my profile section and do the scanlens VFL there or is there a dedicated Scanlens VFL area.
I couldn't find it. So either i'm still working this out. or it dosen't exist.
Again, help....

So I've had a thread asking to be deleted for over a fortnight?
Do I wait until that's gone before any thing else can be added or is it considered dead in a section as soon as a member requests please delete.

Thanks in advance to those who assist.
This isn't complaining ,more like looking for clarification.
I've actually been holding back from participating with more cards because I don't know how much
I'm allowed to post.

Ive come across from AFLTCC where I was active for a decade.
Have been doing ebay for about the same.
Collecting since the 80's
But as for Ozcards.. kinda new and still feeling my way.. although almost up to the benchmark of 10 trades that
many "require" to deal with me..

Grateful for information on the above.

Last edited:
@CRUISER77

Report the ones that you want deleted and we will be able to take care of them for you, (just click the report button down the bottom of the post) Unless we see something specifically scrolling through a thread or someone else reports it we won't see a delete request.

It's a maximum of 2 threads at a time to make it fair for everyone's posts to be seen.

I don't think there would be too many issues with a massive thread of a lot of different sets included in there (mind you I stay in NBA land mostly where this isn't an issue)

Alternatively you could potentially look at something like Flickr (or other image sharing sites) to host your pics and put links up to specific folders there to the cards with prices in one thread

For example my Flickr looks like this so you could have links to each of those folders if it makes it easier for you?

Dwight PC = https://www.flickr.com/photos/61712215@N03/albums/72157695819364002
Jordans = https://www.flickr.com/photos/61712215@N03/albums/72157696403041742
etc etc.

1642660410451.png

Hi,

Thanks for your input.
I will give it some more thought.
I'm not particularly able to have the time to create huge personal sites and take pictures of everything so I think that one's out for me.
So 2 threads for each sport then yes? That includes the wanted?
Looks like I will have to do the massive list after all. no choice I guess.
So if I report my own post they will delete?

Just an update guys.

Do people read profile pages. Could I leave links to my teamcoach and scanlens needs on them .
Is this reasonable ,allowed or likely to be successful? And how much space is available in that section for text lists?

I'm rather struggling within the confines of space and have a lot of cards to list,trade,and sell.

I'm open to ideas that would save me time and be simple and avoid paying for any hosting or website costs myself.
Although that may be the eventual solution here.

Back
Top Bottom