Question about Centenary top 100 ip's

Joe

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joe
I dont know if there has been a thread about this before (i cant see one) so i apologize in advance just in case there is. Anyway...

I was wondering how many of these players were still alive when this set got released? Adam (sharkiesfan) told me that one of them passed away only days after they were released. Who was he and did he ever sign any of these cards? Has anyone to your knowledge been able to complete or come very close to completing this ip set of the living players?

Any info would be much appreciated :)

Thanks Jaede that is perfect. Lol no Adam i checked he isnt in there but i have 41 of them signed so missing about 8 or 9. Funny thing though is that in the folder you saw the commons well some are missing including Harry Bath. I wonder...

I always thought that there was about 11 harry baths but have been told recently that there is about 16. I have one signed and trying to get hold of another one, to complete my second full set of centenary signed sets. I have seen about 6 of these cards and the signature is different on a few of them. I heard he died about 2 or 3 weeks after they were released

I always thought that there was about 11 harry baths but have been told recently that there is about 16. I have one signed and trying to get hold of another one, to complete my second full set of centenary signed sets. I have seen about 6 of these cards and the signature is different on a few of them. I heard he died about 2 or 3 weeks after they were released

I wonder how many of the 16 belong to members on here. I recounted i have 42 so i am thinking this can be my ultimate chase. May take a few years haha. IS there a list on the ones available???

Sorry guys forgot about this Here it is.

44 Duncan Hall
45 Harry Bath
47 Brian Davies
49 Kieth Holman
51 Harry wells
53 Norm Provan
54 Kel O,shea
55 Kieth Barnes
58 Arthur Summons
59 Ken Thornett
61 Ian Walsh
62 Eddie Lumsden
63 Reg Gasnier
64John Raper
65 Noel Kelly
66 Barry Muir
67 Les Johns
68 Johnny King
70 John Sattler
71 Greame Langlands
73 Billy Smith
74 Bob McCarthy
75 Bob Fulton
76 Ron Coote
77 Arthur Beetson
78 Tom Raudonikis
79 Greame Eadie
81 Michael Cronin
82 Ray Price
83 Steve Mortimer
84 Kerry Boustead
85 Eric Grothe
86 Peter Sterling
87 Wayne Pearce
88 Wally Lewis
89 Steve Roach
90 Gene Miles
91 Mal Meninga
92 Brett Kenny
93 Terry Lamb
94 Steve Walters
95 Glenn Lazarus
96 Laurie Daley
97 Andrew Ettingshausen
98 Bradley Clyde
99 Allan Langer
100 Brad Fittler
101 Andrew Johns
102 Shane Webke
103 Darren Lockyer

Not being morbid but how many have since been "interchanged" is it 4?

Harry Bath
Artie Beatson
Keith Holman
Brian Davies

Back
Top Bottom