PSA Submissions

...meaning? I must not be in the loop as far as Becket grading goss goes!

I'm not normally either but it just so happens that I have one in a grading group submission at the moment and we are getting screwed around.

They decided to up their fees and change the grading classifications - this has not been seemless - they have promised people would get the old prices if they made x deadline submission but even though this may be true they are prioritising everyone paying the new fees and delaying all the long term customers and those on the old pricing. Big time stuff up.

I'm not normally either but it just so happens that I have one in a grading group submission at the moment and we are getting screwed around.

They decided to up their fees and change the grading classifications - this has not been seemless - they have promised people would get the old prices if they made x deadline submission but even though this may be true they are prioritising everyone paying the new fees and delaying all the long term customers and those on the old pricing. Big time stuff up.

That sucks....unfortunately it's all about the almighty dollar. $22 to grade a card, wowsers, you'd better be pretty sure you're getting back a 9 or 10!

That sucks....unfortunately it's all about the almighty dollar. $22 to grade a card, wowsers, you'd better be pretty sure you're getting back a 9 or 10!

They must be pretty sure people are still going to keep using their service. Otherwise why would they jeopardise so much future potential business - you're talking about people who have graded thousands and thousands of cards with them and they are putting them back WEEKS because of a time overlap where they were the ones who made a price increase. Knobs.

Yeah there Mutts alright, would try out PSA but not a fan off there cases compared to Becket's nice pretty gold labels, and black if you are lucky! But at the same time i wont put up with a price increase and a service decrease.
Am part of a group submission also and was happy with the prices but this is just a joke.

$16.33 for 16 week or $20.50 for 6 week on COMC

that escalated quickly!

I was submitting around $12.5-$14 in the past 6 months

$16.33 for 16 week or $20.50 for 6 week on COMC

that escalated quickly!

I was submitting around $12.5-$14 in the past 6 months

Damn, I actually got stung worse a month ago. $28 for a 6 week turnaround through comc. But I really wanted it done.

For a card I'm hoping to get an 8 on it's a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom