PSA Submission

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
Could anyone advise me which of the three addresses PSA provides at the end of the submission process I should send the cards to? The submission process isn't the easiest of tasks for someone unfamiliar with the process.

The time difference makes it hard to contact them during business hours and the last time I tried to get info from them it took 6 months to receive a reply by email.

If someone familiar with the postal process could pm me, I'd be most grateful.

Could anyone advise me which of the three addresses PSA provides at the end of the submission process I should send the cards to? The submission process isn't the easiest of tasks for someone unfamiliar with the process.

The time difference makes it hard to contact them during business hours and the last time I tried to get info from them it took 6 months to receive a reply by email.

If someone familiar with the postal process could pm me, I'd be most grateful.

Hi Damien. I can assist you if you are looking to send cards to PSA and probably save you a lot on postage and messing around. But if you have enough to send your own submission the address I send to if using Australia Post is this one:

PSA
P.O. Box 6180
Newport Beach, CA 92658

If using FedEx to ship it there I use this one:

PSA Hold for Pick up
7000 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92618

Hopefully that helps.

Cheers

Laine

Appreciate your reply. I've only just noticed it.

I ended up ringing them as their phone lines are open at 7.am local time. She told me to send it to the 3rd option in Santa Ana or Santa something. She said it was their headquarters. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about it. The cards are conservatively worth 4K ungraded and if they do go missing, or there is a major stuff up, I'm done with the grading side of things. The submission process itself was not easy for someone completely unfamiliar with it, either. I'm sure it becomes second nature once you've done a few. Anyway, If it goes well( and by that I mean I get my cards returned to me in one piece) I'll become a regular.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom