PSA Submission #7 - Grades are in - Scans Up!

Re: PSA Submission #7 - Grades are in!

Ok here they are. A couple of other pickups in the first 10 (including one more to the PSA set).

Some more in the next post

scan0002 (Small).jpg

scan0003 (Small).jpg

scan0004 (Small).jpg

scan0005 (Small).jpg

scan0006 (Small).jpg

scan0007 (Small).jpg

scan0008 (Small).jpg

scan0009 (Small).jpg

scan0016 (Small).jpg

scan0017 (Small).jpg

scan0018 (Small).jpg

scan0019 (Small).jpg

scan0020 (Small).jpg

scan0021 (Small).jpg

scan0022 (Small).jpg

scan0023 (Small).jpg

scan0024 (Small).jpg

scan0025 (Small).jpg

scan0026 (Small).jpg

scan0027 (Small).jpg

Some very nice grades, is the shaq revolution pc ;)?

I am picky with my cards i might see how picky i am and send one away for grading.

Graham, some awesome grades there.....those cards brought back many memories from the 90's and early 2000's.

Great looking cards!

Cheers
Matt

What's with the Hill 2000 finest gold refractor being an 8? is it off center left to right or something?

Some very nice grades, is the shaq revolution pc ;)?

Not sure what i'm doing with it at this stage. Probably hang onto it for the moment as it's a "nice card". Will let you know if I change my mind.

Nice cards, Graham. Did you send those on the June $US5 deal?? I'm STILL waiting on mine from that deal ... sooooo slllloooooowwww!

Yep the $5 deal. Received 30 June, logged in 7th July. Got the grades 14th September. When were yours logged in ?

What's with the Hill 2000 finest gold refractor being an 8? is it off center left to right or something?

Look its possible - I think I got ripped on both of those. I am going to take them out, clear the excess cardboard from around the edge/diecut and resubmit. I think they may have been brought down because they have small bits of cardboard on the edge where the diecut was made.

has the doc received his?

Sent yesterday via Express Post, hoping it gets there today!

whereiswally78 said:
Nice cards, Graham. Did you send those on the June $US5 deal?? I'm STILL waiting on mine from that deal ... sooooo slllloooooowwww!

hill33 said:
Yep the $5 deal. Received 30 June, logged in 7th July. Got the grades 14th September. When were yours logged in ?

Logged on 13th July ... should be any day now ... although, I've been saying that for a while.

OK, I have managed to get my cards from this submission scanned (only on my home scanner, not my sweet work scanner, but they came out OK).

Here they are, I was pretty happy with these numbers, especially for my first foray into grading!

1988_Fleer_Magic_PSA9.jpg

1988_Fleer_KMalone_PSA9.jpg

1988_Fleer_Barkley_PSA9.jpg

1987_Fleer_Sticker_Barkley_PSA8.jpg

And a couple of Jordans....

1987_Fleer_Sticker_Jordan_PSA7.jpg

1988_Fleer_Jordan_PSA9_OC_All_star.jpg

Thanks again to hill33!

I really love the old school card..

their prices are stable and pics are genuine.. it's just that i can't expand my collection anymore...

drooling is my only job with those old school cards hehe

Back
Top Bottom