PSA sub results July 2022

First up - the non-KG stuff

A couple of these were pack pulled, the Flux I cracked out of the Panini one touch so I was happy they at least were 10's!

Only on-card auto I could find of Dr Jerry Buss was from Razor Poker - suited me fine - pun intended! I loved me some High Stakes Poker back in the early days of the poker boom. What a legend.

Would have liked an 8 on the Ruby but what can you do!

#/179 so I thought I'd get it graded - pooptastic

Some jersey numbered maple goodness - #005/175

This is a very underrated set IMO

Happy with this Minted in Springfield - seemed like a condition sensitive set - well I guess 25 year old cardboard is........

This is a cool card - I thought the CHAMPIONS was die-cut but well it is but it's like a window/film over it too

Happy with this - I was going to buy a 9 or a 10 so it worked out well

Man I LOVE Radiance

Mirror /25 - 9 is good

Super stoked with this

Again - LOVE this card and a 10!

Crystal /175 - nice surprise in a 10

Possibly my fav card of the lot - The hype - The Blue - /49

Did you submit the Flux Titans in their one touches? ...and yes, radiance was the king of bling, underrated set for sure. So the entire PC is getting slabbed? Expensive!!!!!!!

Did you submit the Flux Titans in their one touches? ...and yes, radiance was the king of bling, underrated set for sure. So the entire PC is getting slabbed? Expensive!!!!!!!

na I cracked them out first.

not the whole PC just fav/cool/numbered for starters

Damn that's a lot of plastic. Past and present looks good. Do you have the minted in Springfield gold that's gold but not gold but a parallel that's not a parallel??