PS3 Zelmeisters - 2k11 Online leagues

greengoblin

OzCardTrader
Real Name
michael
eBay User
tgm2010
hey guys myself and royze114 have started another league, if any1 missed the others and is keen 2 join send me a pm to my psn - Zelmeister or search league name - fixed Oz n nz or send me a pm here with ure psn, teams are fixed with no trades, 40 gme season, all star diff, 8 min qs....

i know there was some talk about it in another thread guys but i was keen on running anoohter this year and ive already found that the more active guys have already played each other out in the 2 leagues already going...

Re: another 2k11 league

I'm gonna buy the game next week. Will the season start before then?

Re: PS3 - another 2k11 league

Well i couldn't turn down the heat haha
Even if i can't use them i have some decent trade worthy players to move :D

Even if i can't use them i have some decent trade worthy players to move

hey verse trades will be turned off for this season mate, if u wanna give the heat up and rejoin as some1 else ill send another invite to ya...lol dnt think u shudd tho

I'll try them out first and see where it goes from there ;)

I joined. It was a toss up for me between being the Warriors, Kings or Knicks.

I like the Warriors but I'm not a huge Monta Ellis fan, so I didn't really want to be stuck having him. I like the Kings too (Tyreke is mad) but he can't shoot! In the end I chose the Knicks because if I'm going to be stuck with their roster, at least they have some good inside AND outside players.

Plus I really like Toney Douglas ;)

12 spots a left guys and hopefully they dont take 2 long to fill im a bit concerned that pple wont like the remaining teams a little so weel c what happens...

Back
Top Bottom