PS3- Official NBA 2k11 discussion thread

haha what happened to this?

Oh I'm still not gonna play it. It's like last semester I picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and just left it in its packaging until the day I finished.

Same deal here with 2K11, but I got this sweet 10% discount from a seller so I had to buy it now to get the good price!

Ended up being $65 and $8 postage so $73 all up but way better than $89 from JB and $99 from EB.

Oh I'm still not gonna play it. It's like last semester I picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and just left it in its packaging until the day I finished.

Same deal here with 2K11, but I got this sweet 10% discount from a seller so I had to buy it now to get the good price!

Ended up being $65 and $8 postage so $73 all up but way better than $89 from JB and $99 from EB.

So you have got the game, but cant play it...I wouldn't last :lol:

Alright so how the F do you get steals...just kicked the Jazz's arse again despite flopping off on D alot trying to get steals and yet MJ just gets the 1 steal in the entire game again. 60+ points 8 boards and 8 assists and a 20+ point win, but it means nothing. It's gay! All Utah do is run Stockton round in circles until he can hit Malone and they run the same play over and over again...

Hi Guys,

I have been playing the my player mode which is great. But tonight i decided to start the association mode. Only problem is i can only control my point guard. Does anyone know how i can change this.

Dennis

Just started an Association finally. Went in as the Bucks, 6min quarters. I quickly cleaned up the teams salary cap issues and got in some younger talent and shooters...multiple trades prior to starting the games. Had to get rid of Jennings...didn't want to, but thems the breaks. The line-up now sits at:
PG: Beno Udrih
SG: Eric Gordon
SF: Kyle Korver
PF: Kevin Love
C: Bogut

6: Mbah a Moute (PF)
7: Martel Webster (SF)
8: Corey Brewer (SG)
9: Eric Bledsoe (PG)
10: Larry Sanders (PF/C)
11: Kwame Brown (C)
12: Donte Greene (SF)

13: Brian Skinner
14: Jason Kapono

The bottom 4? guys, and Corey Brewer all come off contract, so some nice gap below the cap shall develop. I'm already 2-0.

Back
Top Bottom