PS3 2k11 Online league - One last time

greengoblin

OzCardTrader
Real Name
michael
eBay User
tgm2010
Hi guys, After all the troubles with my last leagues and just recently the Ps network Myself and skillswitch are putting together one last 30 team 2k11 league with the winner recieving a panini 10-11 rookies and stars base card set and some other random cards contributed by some members on here.

2K Sports

The league will be 6 min quarts, Superstar diff, with strict 3 week round turnaround (meaning u have 3 weeks to complete all your round games or as many as u can b4 it gets simmed to the next week)...

spots are going quick and league is near half full already, if intrested Pm me on the Ps3 network or add my username - ZELMEISTER

i recognised aussieadz19, from 6A and cod4 years ago can someone send him this [Nova][N|LC] when they vs him next ahahaha

yeah zel since its your last crack ill be in again champ , if there are any spots left ill be in

yeah steppy hows things mate?? dude u gotta be in it wont be the same without ya, plus the Bucks are still up 4 grabz..

gonna be my last 2k11 league, apparently 2k12 comes out in october so try stretch it out to coincide with that .....

yeah i wasnt gonna be in any leagues anymore try and catch up on finishing off my player and association but seeing that the bucks are still available i think im gonna have to reconsider , no leagues like the zel's league lol , send us out a invite when you get a chance mate and ill happily join , cheers bud

yeah i wasnt gonna be in any leagues anymore try and catch up on finishing off my player and association but seeing that the bucks are still available i think im gonna have to reconsider , no leagues like the zel's league lol , send us out a invite when you get a chance mate and ill happily join , cheers bud

thanks stepp

i'll get amongst this....will add when i get home tonight!

only 6 spots left jed so make sure u add me on my psn - Zelmeister

hi guys since i had probs filling the last few spots ive remade a 24 team league instead of a 30 team league, we had 25 people join before but for some reason couldnt find active players to fill last spots, invites have been sent for new one, cheers

Back
Top Bottom