KB.

Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
What are peoples thoughts on the recent trending up of Prizm rookie prices? As someone who has been picking these up for decent prices the last couple of seasons its nice to see but I dont want to be priced out of the market going forward. Do you think this trend will continue into the new season?

The way i see it is like this - See Prizm as the old Topps Finest and Select as Topps Chrome. Apart from the base rpa's in other (higher-end) products, these will always be in demand rookies.

Crazy prices right. With Simmons not having any Panini autos, I'd say his prizm prices will be very high next season

What are peoples thoughts on the recent trending up of Prizm rookie prices? As someone who has been picking these up for decent prices the last couple of seasons its nice to see but I dont want to be priced out of the market going forward. Do you think this trend will continue into the new season?

They'll always go up and down, buy low and sell high, there will be so many opportunities and there's no shortage to go after.

I compare Prizm to Topps Chome and Finest to Select.

If you're looking to collect, just keep picking them up when they're affordable.

Crazy prices right. With Simmons not having any Panini autos, I'd say his prizm prices will be very high next season

This is what I was thinking as well and being I wanted to pick up a few Simmons prizm's I feel the hype has hit at the wrong time personally. Atleast last season when I picked up a few KAT's they were only 40-50USD. What are we thinking Simmons will be out of the gate, 100-150?

This is what I was thinking as well and being I wanted to pick up a few Simmons prizm's I feel the hype has hit at the wrong time personally. Atleast last season when I picked up a few KAT's they were only 40-50USD. What are we thinking Simmons will be out of the gate, 100-150?
Wouldn't surprised if it was even more considering KAT silvers have sold for up to $200USD recently. Will Simmons' gold prizm be his most sought after Panini RC? Or maybe Immaculate acetate patch or something similar

The way i see it is like this - See Prizm as the old Topps Finest and Select as Topps Chrome. Apart from the base rpa's in other (higher-end) products, these will always be in demand rookies.

I would say it is the other way around (Chrome = Prizm, Finest = Select)

Reactions: KB.
Wouldn't surprised if it was even more considering KAT silvers have sold for up to $200USD recently. Will Simmons' gold prizm be his most sought after Panini RC? Or maybe Immaculate acetate patch or something similar

The golds will go crazy I think. If the Simmons come out of the gate at $200+ I will be amazed, but I guess stanger things have happened in this hobby.

I would say it is the other way around (Chrome = Prizm, Finest = Select)

Yeah I agree with this, the Prizm silvers seem way more popular and have been for the last few seasons than the Select Prizms.

Back
Top Bottom