Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Here's what I got from a box of Prizm Jumbo.

3 Auto's plus 150 Reward Points :thumbsdown:
Lache Seastrunk BCA - 26/100
Donte Moncrief BCA - 71/150
Robert Herron Camo - 121/175

Numbered Prizms
Devin Hester Gold - 4/10
Michael Floyd Blue - 23/50
A J Green Light Blue Wave - 96/99
Lamar Miller Red Power - 121/125

prizm1 001.jpg prizm2 001.jpg

prizm3 001.jpg prizm4 001.jpg

Nice to pull a Gold but not a great get.
These Rewards Points don't impress me much, there's not much to choose from atm.

Not the worst box but not great, hopefully the next one's a lot better.

;)

prizm1 001.jpg

prizm2 001.jpg

prizm3 001.jpg

prizm4 001.jpg

Last edited:
The die cuts are sweet. I will have to put my prizm boxes up from early last week. End of term sucks lol.

Are you collecting the full set?

I've decided to, and I'm happy trade doubles.

Are you collecting the full set?

I've decided to, and I'm happy trade doubles.

Yes mate, I'm going for the base set and inserts and as many Prizm variations as I can (or until I get sick of them). I'll be getting a couple more boxes in the new year so I can get back to you with a list of what I still need after that. In the mean time I can PM you a list of what I've got now.

Yes mate, I'm going for the base set and inserts and as many Prizm variations as I can (or until I get sick of them). I'll be getting a couple more boxes in the new year so I can get back to you with a list of what I still need after that. In the mean time I can PM you a list of what I've got now.

Excellent. I'm looking also at another couple of boxes (on special at the moment) in the New Year. That would be great if you could send through the list, and when you're ready send your wants to me. I will be updating my list later today, and will post.

Gents I am also on the prizm addiction lol. Am awaiting my personal break. Will update once they arrive.

Full set. Then lots of color. Not sure if I am going to stick to certain players or not in regards to color. Did a bit of rack pack/ blaster breaking chasing some some color and dirty laundry.

Back
Top Bottom