Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Back from the US last night with just two boxes.

I was disappointed that no shops had Elite or Prizm Hobby available??
In the end I waited till I got to Hawaii and got Prizm Jumbo and Contenders. Prices were way overs compared to D&A, so not much difference in buying with $AU + postage and you can get everything. :crazy:

Prizm Jumbo

priz sigs 001.jpg

Kony Ealy Pink - 83/100
Terrance West Camo - 132/200
C.J. Fiedorowicz Camo - 32/200
And more crappy Rewards Points

priz numb 001.jpg

Warren Moon Gold - 9/10
T.J. Jones Blue - 29/50
Lamar Miller Red NFL Shield - 73/75
Tevin Reese Red NFL Shield - 21/75
Matt Ryan Red - 75/125

priz ins 001.jpg

Contenders

cont sigs 001.jpg

cont rc 001.jpg

cont vets 001.jpg

Anyway, next trip will include Tonawanda NY. ;)

priz sigs 001.jpg

priz numb 001.jpg

priz ins 001.jpg

cont sigs 001.jpg

cont rc 001.jpg

cont vets 001.jpg

Last edited:
You sell your points or use them? Have mates that do both and had a debate in break chat about it

You sell your points or use them? Have mates that do both and had a debate in break chat about it
I redeemed them, but only because I still had 50 left over. Still not much available atm, seems as though all the decent cards went very early in the program.
Might just wait and see if I pull any more and build up to something.

Yeah I have one I pulled and one a mate gave me. Some that I wanted went very quickly relic wise.

I thought you were suppose to get two on card autos a box in Contenders? Moncrief will be but I don't see your other one?

Mike Davis I know. The other auto cards no idea (know of asa watso as he appears to be the new Tahj boyd - in every box)

Can't complain, I got an extra auto and one less insert. Even though (as usual) most are no names.

One thing I noticed when I put the redemption request in - if this card isn't available after 4 or 8 months (I could nominate one or the other) I could have them send another card. Been a while since I got a redemption, is this a new thing? Seems like a better system, might be easier to get replacements for the other dozen or so I'm waiting on.

I had that in November I believe. I wrote in the message part that I'd like to know or have a choice of what they sent lol. Will probably be ignored.

Can't complain, I got an extra auto and one less insert. Even though (as usual) most are no names.

One thing I noticed when I put the redemption request in - if this card isn't available after 4 or 8 months (I could nominate one or the other) I could have them send another card. Been a while since I got a redemption, is this a new thing? Seems like a better system, might be easier to get replacements for the other dozen or so I'm waiting on.

Don't think it means much, I have redemptions that are past the time limits. I think if you want to get a replacement, you can once it's past the dates, but you have to ask them to do it I think. They don't notify you. I think getting something you want depends on who handles it for you. Have heard good stories and bad.

I requested a card mid last year for replacement and actually got a player I requested, soi was happy with the out come. Requested another one recently and am still waiting. The previous one was exchanged within a week of request but this one has taken a month already with no sign of what card I'm reviving

I am hoping I get some one that doesn't know football and get to choose. Lol surely a luck or wilson rookie auto is a good replacement for a Kirkpatrick rookie auto lol

By the looks of the breaks I have seen, 6 autos a box looks to be standard.

By the looks of the breaks I have seen, 6 autos a box looks to be standard.

I've checked out a few breaks this morning and it does seem that way. I don't think it matters too much, I'd rather some decent names than an extra nobody - which is pretty much all I got apart from the redemption. :confused:

I've checked out a few breaks this morning and it does seem that way. I don't think it matters too much, I'd rather some decent names than an extra nobody - which is pretty much all I got apart from the redemption. :confused:

I have a box incoming also so hopefully I have a bit better luck! :whistle:

Have a look here though as one could be a SP or SSP (Mike Davis and Perry are listed as in one of the lists, but am not sure if it is the one you have)
https://paniniamerica.wordpress.com...ies-sps-ssps-within-2014-contenders-football/

I think this whole SP and variation stuff is becoming a bit of a joke...

Like Topps and reading the fine print numbers to see if you got a variation...At least the SEC-SEAT bit helps a little with Contenders I suppose, but really, why can't they just print SP or Variation somewhere on the cards ? I understand there may be some that are SP due to the player not signing many, but I think some are sticker autos, so the rarity is likely being artificially created by Panini... Some of the cards aren't a whole lot different either - like these - http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Conten...1744788022?pt=US_Football&hash=item3cf1348236

Got another box of Prizm (Hobby this time) & Contenders.

Prizm

Larry Csonka Red Power - 73/125
Jarvis Landry Pale Blue - 84/99
Tevin Reese Tie Dye - 9/25
Jared Abbrederis Yellow Auto - 24/150
Antonio Andrews Yellow Auto - 108/150
Manzeil & Bortles (Prizm) Class Rings

prizm 001.jpg

Contenders

Marcedes Lewis Championship Ticket - 34/99
Mike Evans ROYC Gold - 29/199
250 Rewards Points :rofl:
Marqise Lee on card Rookie Ticket Auto
Keith Wenning Rookie Ticket Auto
Cody Hoffman Rookie Ticket Auto
Jordan Lynch Playoff Ticket Auto - 52/199
Devonta Freeman on card Championship Ticket Auto - 42/49

contenders 001.jpg

Pretty happy with Contenders. Decent hits, filled the base set and got a swag of new inserts.
Prizm was unspectacular. Hits were below par, most inserts I already had and didn't add to the 19 base cards I needed.

But I really do love busting boxes. :)

contenders 001.jpg

prizm 001.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom