Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Results from two Prizm boxes are as follows.

Red Power - Matt Stafford 122/125
Rookie Red Power - Shaq Evans 2/125
Light Blue Wave - Michael Vick 7/99
Light Blue Wave - Julian Edelman 16/99
Rookie Auto - Yawin Smallwood 82/100
Rookie Auto Red Power - Deone Bucannon 30/50
Rookie Auto Light Blue Wave - Aaron Murray 7/25
Rookie Auto (non Prizm) - Dri Archer (not numbered)

Plus some assorted un-numbered Prizm parallels and sundry cool inserts. I am growing fonder of this set despite the lack of jersey cards and the massive checklist.

ffs 001.jpg hands 001.jpg intro 001.jpg
para1 001.jpg para2 001.jpg red 001.jpg
99s 001.jpg sig1 001.jpg sig2 001.jpg

;)

para1 001.jpg

para2 001.jpg

red 001.jpg

99s 001.jpg

ffs 001.jpg

hands 001.jpg

intro 001.jpg

sig1 001.jpg

sig2 001.jpg

Last edited:
There is? Intriguing. I have a double of Gio fresh faces from a break I can put aside (contemplating a box now lol)

Muzza,

I'm chasing the Cowboys in Prizms. Did you happen to pick up any spares?

This is what I have for trade.

prizm001.jpg

prizm002.jpg

prizm003.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry mate, no Cowboy spares at all. Didn't get any parallels and only a few base.
Likely to be getting another box or two so I'll let you know.

Nice Mosley there ozfootballer. Does the prizm have a lot of player double ups, but different parrallels? Considering a box of this.

Nice Mosley there ozfootballer. Does the prizm have a lot of player double ups, but different parrallels? Considering a box of this.

From what I've seen, there doesn't seem to be alot of doubles in the box, and if there are they'll be rookies.

I think the top 10 rookies have Base SP up to 5 different ones each. I have 2 Mr J Football RC's that are different.

If you want the Mosley, just PM your address and I'll post it.

Last edited:
I got 15 base doubles over two boxes but still need 130+ so it's not going to be easy. Might go Jumbo next time.
The RC variations should come one per box but I got a Teddy in one box only.
Since the checklist is so vast and with the depth of parallels, you're probably not likely to double up too often.

Tossing up between maybe it or topps Valor. Not sure as I have developed a taste for the older cards as well

Sorry mate, no Cowboy spares at all. Didn't get any parallels and only a few base.
Likely to be getting another box or two so I'll let you know.

No problem. The breaks are slowing down so I might get a couple of boxes as well.

Back
Top Bottom