graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
just to make sure before i get yelled at, does this also include trades lists?
Hi Matt
No yelling here 😁

For Sale threads - Prices required
For Sale or Trade threads - Prices required
For Trade threads - no prices required
Deal threads - no prices required

Cheers
Graham

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
voters remorse over here. i like the idea of no more 'make an offer' threads, but i also liked waiting until someone actually showed interest in a card of mine before giving them a price...now im looking up prices for cards that havent had any interest at all in 10 years.
due to my overall laziness, i still havent updated my threads, and its very possible i may let them just die...

ElijahCraigHyde

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrah
I'm not opposed to having prices required and in that said I still think a Stricker price denoting on offer should be permitted still on the following circumstances:

There should be a mandatory percentage of the specified price the seller must except if offers are taken?

Let's say 90% so should a seller sell a card for $100, they must then move it if a buyer's prepared to pay $90. Yes I know this can be hard to monitor but I feel strongly about this as,

There is nothing quite irritating of a seller having a card for sale on offer then rejecting one even 99.9% of the full price! - is this because they secretly wish a buyer to pay more than what's realistic? Could well be and that should not be put up with on here!

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
There should be a mandatory percentage of the specified price the seller must except if offers are taken?
There won't be any mandatory directions. The price is a starting point for negotiations for both seller and buyer to then agree on a price. We cannot force someone to sell something they own for an amount they do not agree to.

ElijahCraigHyde

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrah
Ok Graham, I didn't expect you to implant my suggestion and get what you're saying. Bottom line is if you want a specific price then just say so without beating about the bush.

In other words it happens in eBay all the time - I have no hesitation in asking a seller what's the point in taking offers if mine is just not good enough?

Top Bottom