graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Well done guys for putting this in, appreciate its gonna be tough to police properly and there are going to be a lot of reports of posts :)

We are going to need help from you guys to educate in the first instance, and then we can remove if nothing is done. We will review how many are coming through and may ask for section mods to look after removing posts 👍

Great initiative

For those not as educated (or still in the infancy stages of this hobby) is it worthwhile there is a repository of credible links / places to help source prices ?

I know for me it was great assistance when a site member suggested I use 130point to get an idea on values for some of my NBA cards

We asked and you answered https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/poll-prices-on-cards-listed-for-sale.227041/

From today, all threads will be required to have prices listed. If a thread is posted without prices, you will be asked to provide prices in the first instance.

If you cannot/do not post prices on a thread within 24 hours it will be removed.

Thanks
Graham
Good idea. I’m sick of seeing so many people who already know the value of a card yet they go fishing with “what’s it worth? Make me an offer” 😳🤦‍♂️

Great initiative

For those not as educated (or still in the infancy stages of this hobby) is it worthwhile there is a repository of credible links / places to help source prices ?

I know for me it was great assistance when a site member suggested I use 130point to get an idea on values for some of my NBA cards

I would say 130 point is the easiest to use for mostly anything and if you're still unable to find something comparable (if you cant find the exact thing) or unsure then I'm guessing this thread in the forum will become more popular again with this use

https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/thr...a-card-bv-ask-here.3983/page-230#post-1845720

Apologies for not providing a price at first, now I have the highest offer in the subject of the post so if I receive anything higher I will update it ASAP.

Apologies for not providing a price at first, now I have the highest offer in the subject of the post so if I receive anything higher I will update it ASAP.
So you’re auctioning it off and updating the title with the current bid basically?

My guess is they don't realise you can EDIT your thread title.............

At the risk of asking a stupid question, can you please confirm threads/post seeking/requesting cards are still kosher without prices?

Many thanks

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom