Price of a 1994 Gold signature card?

freeballs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
Anyone know what they would be worth? Saw one sell today for $70, wondered if that was a reasonable price? Numbered out of /1000.

Mackay card ur talking about? if i had cash i would have bought it.... i think there is also a lamb one starting at $120 (diff series tho) and a meninga one buy it now for $80 (diff series again) meninga is a bargain to me personally as it comes with coa but no redemption. but its almost impossible to find the full signed, coa and redemption cards. both those two are numbered to 1500 tho not 1000

Gold autos go for up to $140 odd. S1 came straight from the pack so comes by itself but S2 with redemption and COA. S1 are numbered to 1000 but not sure of S2. I got mine at a bargain at the same price as Tak

any idea wat the meninga and lamb redemption cards from series 2 are worth unredemed?

Not too much by themselves. Maybe $5 but their value is in the set. I picked up 4 exchange cards for 1996 S1 National Heroes for a couple of $$$ each recently and they go for about the same as the 94's. I now have 5 and hoping to find a needle in a haystack x 5.LOL

Not too much by themselves. Maybe $5 but their value is in the set. I picked up 4 exchange cards for 1996 S1 National Heroes for a couple of $$$ each recently and they go for about the same as the 94's. I now have 5 and hoping to find a needle in a haystack x 5.LOL

lol nice

yeah i bout em a while ago not even registering that they wernt redeemed and paid too much for them. but they still sit proudly in the display cabinet as part of the set lol

What national heroes exchange card are you missing?

Ain't it a ***** when you drop your guard for a second or get excited not reading the description properly?

oh damn straight. it was b4 i really started really getting back into them and b4 i had found out dynamics went bust.... i had been away from the collecting game for 14 years an basically knew nothing. so was so excited to c the cards goin for so cheap.... once they arrived i realised wat was going on and got smarter for it. so now my days are spent gaining knowledge of the 1994 series 1,2, masters, kangaroos sets. with a lil bit of 2008 centenary thrown in for good measure ;)

I have a Johns exchange card (clean) and numbered 573..........I don't have the 3 card auto set either but I see no value in just having the exchange card...................lol.

So you are searching for needles too!

No............no needles, I have 3 of the 6 available three card auto sets from the national heroes and the complete set for the all fired up + a spare Fittler 3 card auto set.............:) From 1995 I am getting there also, its a long haul but worth it I reckon.

Mackay card ur talking about? if i had cash i would have bought it.... i think there is also a lamb one starting at $120 (diff series tho) and a meninga one buy it now for $80 (diff series again) meninga is a bargain to me personally as it comes with coa but no redemption. but its almost impossible to find the full signed, coa and redemption cards. both those two are numbered to 1500 tho not 1000

i was lucky i found a meninga one with the redemption a few years ago havent seen one since i also have one with a coa not worth as much

Back
Top Bottom