Price help needed!!!!

Lovecardboard

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Anina Calvert
Hello soccer fan's, I have a friend who pulled a card and wanted a honest opinion of valuation if possible! It's a "14/15 topps premier club Barclay's premier league Steven Gerrard Auto 3/8"
Sorry the photo's forwarded to me are dark and a bit blurry but I'm sure to the experienced eye it shouldn't be a big problem! Thanks in advance.

664.jpeg

308.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello soccer fan's, I have a friend who pulled a card and wanted a honest opinion of valuation if possible! It's a "14/15 topps premier club Barclay's premier league Steven Gerrard Auto 3/8"
Sorry the photo's forwarded to me are dark and a bit blurry but I'm sure to the experienced eye it shouldn't be a big problem! Thanks in advance.

664.jpeg

308.jpeg

the /10 golden boot die cut auto went for about $850

the /10 golden boot die cut auto went for about $850
Wow that's good figures.... Thanks for your input as I want to get a fair price in a sale as it's not my card to sell too cheaply and find out later I've cost a dear friend of mine to miss out on what's fair because of me!! S_Milligan if you know someone who may be interested? please feel free to contact me as I've had a few offers but I think a few extra dollars would make me feel more confidant to commit to it's sale!

Thanks kindly Anina

664.jpeg

308.jpeg
PM sent mate

Back
Top Bottom