For Sale price drop big clean out unredeemed and redeemed make offers predictor cards from all years

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont want your invoices, but if your wondering why there is so many wholes in your set to fill, it is because you got a few good deals and not because $30 is the standard price.

i dont want your invoices, but if your wondering why there is so many wholes in your set to fill, it is because you got a few good deals and not because $30 is the standard price.
and whats the standard price Aron...

what centenary cards do you have mate, im chasing artie beetson sketchcard, also foil sigs i need irvine , gasnier , bevan , lewis , johns , raper , and messanger... lmk if you can help mate...
cheers dave..
Hi dave i have a 2008 totc foil signature gaznier if u have a bulldogs or manly 2012 predictor to trade thanks

gday steve , just wondering if my offer of $120 is still not good enough m8....lmk...
cheers...

I don't care mate I have lots of them cards I got 6 cases at the time and you are the one who is after them and if you want them you have to pay for them so bother someone else have a nice day regards steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom