For Sale Price Drop - 1977-80 Sportscaster Cards - Rugby, Rugby Union, Motor Racing, Boxing, Golf, Soccer, Tennis

Pokey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Hi Everyone,

I have for Sale various cards from various sports from the 1977-1980 Sportscaster release of Sports Cards. I have listed below the main topics that I have cards for. If you are interested in any of them I can advise you of what cards I have.

All cards are 50 cents each or (3 for $1.00) (plus postage). Discounts and bulk discounts will be offered for multiple buys

Also available is a small selection of the little booklets that were produced in conjunction with the release. These are $2.50 each (plus postage. They are listed at the bottom of this post.

If you know of anybody that is a collector of these and would be interested in purchasing them please arrange to put me in contact with them as I would like to move these along as I am not a collector of any of these subjects.

Cheers
Chris

Aspects of Sport
Aspects of Sport

Ball Sports
Ball Sports, Billiards, Baseball, Basketball, Boccie, Bowling, Bowls, Croquet, Field Hockey, Gaelic Football, Golf, Handball, Hornuss, Hurling, Jai Alai (Pelota), Korfball, Lacrosse, Lawn Bowls, Netball, Pelota, Petanque, Rackets, Real Tennis, Roller Hockey, Rounders, Rugby, Rugby League, Shinty, Shuffleboard, Snooker, Soccer (https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/sportscaster-1977-1980-soccer-cards.222239/)
Squash, Table Tennis, Tennis and Volleyball

Beyond Sports
Beyond Sports

Combative Sports
Boxing, Breton Wrestling, Capoeira, Fencing, Greco-Roman Wrestling, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Karate, Kendo, Kick-boxing
Kung-fu, Martial arts, Shorinji-kempo, Singlestick, Sumo, Tae-kwon-do, The Cane, Turkish Wrestling, Wrestling
Wrist Wrestling

Cycling Sports
Cyclecross, Cycling and Figure competition

Equestrian Sports
Competitions, Dressage, Equestrian, Horse Racing, Jumping, Polo, Rodeo, Show Jumping

Flying Sports
Gliding, Hang Gliding, Parachute Jumping, Powered Flight

Ice Sports
Bobsledding, Curling, Figure Skating, Freestyle Skiing, Ice Hockey, Luge, Skating, Speed Skating and Tobogganing

Motor Sports
Auto Racing, Model Airplanes, Motorball, Motorcycle Racing, Motorcross, Powerboat Racing, Speedway and Trials

Other Sports
Archery, Badminton, Bodybuilding, Bullfighting, Casting, Darts, Fishing, Greyhound Racing, Modern Pentathlon
Mountain Climbing, Rifle Shooting, Roller Skating, Sand Yachting, Shooting, Skateboarding, Skiyaking, Sled Dog Racing
Spelunking, Target Archery, Underwater Fishing and Wind Skating

Snow Sports
Alpine Skiing, Nordic Skiing, Skiing and Triathlon

Sports of the Past
Savate and Sports of the Past

Track and Field Sports
Gymnastics, Track and Field, Trampolining and Weightlifting

Water Sports
Canoeing, Canoeing & Kayaking, Deep Sea Diving, Diving, Kayaking, Sculling, Surfing, Swimming
Tubing, Waterpolo, Waterskiing and Yachting

Small Booklets - $2.50 each (plus postage)

Aspects of Sport - Literature of Sport
Auto Racing - 1977 Formula 1 World Championship
Auto Racing - 1978 Formula 1 World Championship
Auto Racing - Non-sporting Sponsors of Formula 1
Auto Racing - The 24-Hour Race at Le Mans
Basketball - The NBA
Beyond Sports - Doping
Beyond Sports - Results of the 1976 Olympic Games
Beyond Sports - Sport and the Cinema
Beyond Sports - The Winter Olympic Games
Beyond Sports - Timing Sporting Events
Cycling - 'La Grande Boucle'
Cycling - The World One-Hour Distance Record
Motorcycle Racing - The 'Bol d'or'
Rugby - The International Championship
Soccer - Mundial 78
Soccer - Mundial 78 (variation)
Soccer - The FA Cup
Soccer - The World Cup
Tennis - The Davis Cup
Track and Field - International Cross-country
Track and Field - The Paris-Strasbourg Walk
Yachting - Olympic Honours

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0385.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

Last edited:

Pokey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
I have added some pics to the listing for people that are unfamiliar with these cards.

Please don't hesitate to make an offer.

Top Bottom