PRESTIGE INCREDIBLE HITS !!

CRUISER77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
LEIGH
Bought from local AFL card shop.. more straight fire...
I have removed the error multiple picture upload .happy to get some info on what that was
all about as I go . No idea how that occured.

ANYHOO. Enjoy..

RED
MIERS #199
YEO #99
LAMBERT #140
A.BRAYSHAW #52

BLUE (Awesome triple hit )
GREENE #84
GAFF #19
SHIELS #78

CK7 NEALE #11

BPP4 BRISBANE WILD #27 (Mc'Cluggage is flying around the midfield)

DUSTIN MARTIN GREEN#26

Last edited:
It is raining down this way, and I had put on my Richmond jumper on before opening the box.
It was the strangest thing. This series is something else !!

Currently opening a box and don't normally put big hits on the forum . Received a Vlastuin Green. Now I am a massive North Melbourne supporter
but I am partial to this bloke too.

DM MARQUEE.jpg

Its the first Marquee I have seen in hand too. It will be wrapped and sealed for freshness lol. Dusty becoming the first mega AFL collectable player . I think they should make him Captain for a year too . I want a Captain Signature of him , hate to imagine what that would go for though. I am on a run tonight also just managed to get a Rich Green no. 2 , the Vlastuin was a 3 and a Fyfe BP no.1. Might open another box. Just got a Tuohy blue no. 1 lol. LDU blue no.3:oops:, Cotchin green no.58 thats shit;), Sheed red no.1,Riewoldt green no.11. T Lynch red no.11, Shuey CK NO.11. The runs dying now got quite a few other nice cards but with higher numbers.

Last edited:
Received another Marquee today from a pack Patrick Cripps 4 of 40 . Used all my pack busting luck early this year

Received another Marquee today from a pack Patrick Cripps 4 of 40 . Used all my pack busting luck early this year
So double #4 Marquee..
Well that is good my friend.. but you know thread is about a martin green and all that.. but I liked anyway.

Nailed a Martin brownlow Predictor in the last prestige box I opened. :D
The amount of mojo on this forum has been truly amazing.
Very few people have missed out and good to see cards in the hands
of the collectors who desperately want them.

I actually reckon the nicest cards are the Brownlow Predictors and Brownlow leaders . What do you think the Brownlow Predictor is worth and can he win it?

I actually reckon the nicest cards are the Brownlow Predictors and Brownlow leaders . What do you think the Brownlow Predictor is worth and can he win it?
Like $475. can he win it? Yes if we get wins and he plays at this best. You wouldn't bet against it.
I mean Bont,Mc'Cluggage and Petracca are looking better right now but no one finishes a season like Dusty.

Also.... PM sent with trade idea.

Yeah but I feel melbourne and brisbane will be the big stories of this year.
one get the Flag and the other one snagging the Brownlow. They could play off in the GF.

Trade for Shaun Atley Green Prestige . I pay Cruiser cash which I have done and Cruiser sends card which is on its way.

Back
Top Bottom