prestige DUSTY sickness !!

cotchin#9

OzCardTrader
Real Name
A.C
you did well select..the chosen one is in full effect.....love adding these to the collection
021.JPG
022.JPG

ready and waiting....
quietly i am hoping for a high end tom lynch to add to the p.c..time will tell

I like that list.. it took select 10+ years to show Edwards some love, so grimes/Houli are due. Dont count out Caddy as a smokey.

Where’s your Dusty Future Hall Of Fame card mate??

Surely Bacher gets a top end card soon?!

got all the above + d.p.s and platinum
the future hof is the only dusty high end i dont have..its on the want list.
and one day will be marked off !

got all the above + d.p.s and platinum
the future hof is the only dusty high end i dont have..its on the want list.
and one day will be marked off !

Only 50 of the bad boys so don’t leave it too long!

Only 50 of the bad boys so don’t leave it too long!
i know but the damm thing aint cheap.
had the chance to obtain, but it was supremacy time and invested in the Bourke and Jim Jess prem glory sigh instead ( no regrets/ the bourke sigh is top 5 in my collection and there 40 only)
just got to be patient..

great release. 2 future hof / royce hart hof sigh ( high in my collection) and cloke's 300 case sigh...
Yep all those cards were sweet...plus I loved return of the draft pick signatures & ofcourse all the Dusty medal winners 🐯

return of the DPS was much appreciated
yet i do enjoy the certified sighs, for it shines a light on the not so big time players

the price on some dusty cards at the moment are on fire!!!! the brownlow signature just finished at $700...
awesome to see

the winner had a pretty high ebay score...unlike some other auctions lately!
does it seem high to you Dawg? i recall around just after 19' g.final 2 cards both sold for around $400

Hopefully all legit

You are correct I do recall a couple going for $400 mark...which I thought was cheap at the time. I believe card is worth at least $600

I would go $500-$600 value...but they dont hit the market every week. so can see someone throwing down, just to own one!
plus they are special !

Back
Top Bottom