Preorder basketball boxes thread

Anyone going for the new stuff? (Hoops/Donruss)

$300+ for Hoops and $500+ for Donruss with only one auto is a big no from me.

I have learnt a bit from this year, so will definitely be targeting only the big ticket products for holding next year. Not sure i will even buy any retail (unless i get it at kmart/target)

Cherry did two quick drops of Hoops @ $200 on Saturday morning (one box per household).
Hoops 92-93-94 still scar me, therefore I shoulder arms like Cameron Green.

Cherry did two quick drops of Hoops @ $200 on Saturday morning (one box per household).
Hoops 92-93-94 still scar me, therefore I shoulder arms like Cameron Green.

Yeah i saw the drop (thats what prompted me to check NFL and Prizm hobby was there so grabbed that).

I saw that and Donruss and then checked the sell sheet and saw its now only one auto! Absolutely no chance i would pay 200 for hoops hobby with 1 auto. I was expecting maybe $150 to start, but 200/250 is ridiculous.

I had fun with hoops fat packs and blasters this year, so i might grab a couple of those when they are out just to get a nice $1 patch card

Sounds a little over priced to me. Those are reseller prices.

I guess that's the aim. Stop these resellers buying heaps and selling at 40/50 buck profit on their own page.

Lots of people should get a chance now, but i will only walk into my shop and get one if available

Exactly. You could buy around 15 Lamelo Chronicles singles for that price ($75), and doing so would beat the value of the sealed product 99% of the time. But breaking is for fun and not generally good value.

Last edited:
Anyone that pays $20,000 for a Jordan 1 of 1 from jersey fusion is a moron. Simple.

I reckon a grade 4 art class could come up with a better looking product.

Back
Top Bottom