Preorder basketball boxes thread

I have panini mem cards that I don't know if its a piece of jersey, shorts or shoe or some other random piece of clothing like a hat. Knowing where it came from is pretty cool.

fyi Kmart has Contenders packs at $15 - not the best packs in the world but a heap of cards for ok price espically for anyone with kids

select eb blaster date changed to 20/9/21 was lucky enough to get 1 to rip!
20/09/2021 EB Games - Web Store
NBA - Panini 2020-21 Select Basketball Blaster Box

So will we get Optic Retail?

Looking forward to Select coming soon.

I missed out but my friend got 5 of the blaster packs..

Would love to add another Lamelo.

I had a preorder hobby optic on order at Cherry. think I got in on the $990 ish price.. but christ that was a while ago. the breakers I watch on youtube seem to be suggesting its a really hard box to get (hobby) at a reasonable price, but cherry still have it availalbe. Whats the feel from you guys?

I had a preorder hobby optic on order at Cherry. think I got in on the $990 ish price.. but christ that was a while ago. the breakers I watch on youtube seem to be suggesting its a really hard box to get (hobby) at a reasonable price, but cherry still have it availalbe. Whats the feel from you guys?
Up to you.

I got one but won't open it at that price. I'll buy some retail to open

Up to you.

I got one but won't open it at that price. I'll buy some retail to open
Oh yea not opening for sure. this was one of the last recent box's ive purchased of Basketball (hobby), and expect it to gather dust like my Prizm box.. til a curious kid decides they will open.

I don't think ill have a go at retail, unless it becomes widely available. I spotted hoops in woolworths the other day (can you believe that) so I'm happy to take lazy grabs like that currently. I am getting a little burned out by the online chase before things get sold out side of things.

Back
Top Bottom