Preorder basketball boxes thread

I managed to get a blaster and then delete it from my cart. Good work Ben. Fml

I'd rather they just put the stock out on the shelves at this point.

Selling out in 20 secs and bots having a massive advantage.

I think.Select will be a fun rip and is usually less of a print run than Prizm.

I managed to get a blaster and then delete it from my cart. Good work Ben. Fml

I'd rather they just put the stock out on the shelves at this point.

Selling out in 20 secs and bots having a massive advantage.

I think.Select will be a fun rip and is usually less of a print run than Prizm.
Same issue. Same people will just smash stores and we're in the same position.

I have never found stock of anything I want in EB shops in Melbourne

Same issue. Same people will just smash stores and we're in the same position.

I have never found stock of anything I want in EB shops in Melbourne

Called my local EB Games a couple of weeks ago to ask if they had Prizm retail in stock after seeing a post on FB that many stores had received shipment that morning. I was told they had 2.5 boxes worth but there was a 10 pack per person limit and they were not allowed to hold stock for anybody. I was there within 40 minutes and they had completely sold out.

Called my local EB Games a couple of weeks ago to ask if they had Prizm retail in stock after seeing a post on FB that many stores had received shipment that morning. I was told they had 2.5 boxes worth but there was a 10 pack per person limit and they were not allowed to hold stock for anybody. I was there within 40 minutes and they had completely sold out.
My local has people going multiple times per day

I can't get out due to work so I always miss out.

Oh well

My local has people going multiple times per day

I can't get out due to work so I always miss out.

Oh well
Just shocking isn't it. The majority of us, especially on this site, just want some reasonably priced packs to rip.

Drives me crazy seeing Prizm packs still in the Big W/Kmart security packaging on eBay for 3-4 times RRP.

Just shocking isn't it. The majority of us, especially on this site, just want some reasonably priced packs to rip.

Drives me crazy seeing Prizm packs still in the Big W/Kmart security packaging on eBay for 3-4 times RRP.
I can't get any of the BIgW/Kmart stuff either. Regional people are having a field day. Everyone outside of Melbourne is doing it easy :(

I can't get any of the BIgW/Kmart stuff either. Regional people are having a field day. Everyone outside of Melbourne is doing it easy :(

I'm in Melb and haven't seen Prizm at BigW/Kmart for 2+ years. I check every time I go past a store. Found a handful of Hoops packs at Kmart earlier this year and it was like finding a goldmine.

Funnily enough the Luka/Trae draft class is the strongest we've had in years and I had no issue finding any basketball retail that year. My local Kmart had 50+ Donruss hangers at one point and it took them months to sell out. How times have changed...

I'm in Melb and haven't seen Prizm at BigW/Kmart for 2+ years. I check every time I go past a store. Found a handful of Hoops packs at Kmart earlier this year and it was like finding a goldmine.

Funnily enough the Luka/Trae draft class is the strongest we've had in years and I had no issue finding any basketball retail that year. My local Kmart had 50+ Donruss hangers at one point and it took them months to sell out. How times have changed...
I think it will take a couple of years of retail stock for people to eventually get sick of it.

Hobby prices will drop and it will lead to less demand for retail. It's slowly happening.

People are going nuts as a release! It's been tough and there are plenty of people missing out willing to pay

Where do the likes of Kmart/Big W/Target even stock their cards. I wouldn't know where to look?!

Layby/service desk/pick up area at back of store

Kmart might have them near registers (usually means you need to line up and wait as their registers are a mess)

Massively regretting passing out on Spectra this year.

First time I missed preorder because I was on a bloody work call and second time i decided to go for UFC boxes.

FML

Who had Spectra for sale? I didn't see it.
Hit a nice auto in a break so that will make up for it!

Astral /35...can't wait to get it in the hands

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 6.33.31 pm.png

Hit a nice auto in a break so that will make up for it!

Astral /35...can't wait to get it in the hands

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 6.33.31 pm.png
Damn that's nice! When you get your spectra boxes let me know if you want to move any of the autos. There's really not much out there at the moment 😔

Back
Top Bottom