Preorder basketball boxes thread

Cherry have been busting CK blasters today (they hit a Halliburton blank slate) so the product definitely exists... just hope EB will be stocking it 👍

Nice.

I wonder what the story is there. No word of it anywhere yet someone has some.

Probably at 8 times the cost too.

I got my 10x Donruss Hangers today.. blacked out for a bit and now they've all been opened :lol:

Hoping to have some more restraint when Prizm Blasters arrive.

CK Blasters just keep checking Games World, they were the go to last year.

I got my shipment from EB coming today.

I am just going to put them in the attic and forget about em

To what gain? (Genuine question).

You can buy Donruss at multiple outlets here in NZ for normal retail prices and it has been sitting there for at least a couple of weeks.

I know NZ is hardly representative of the whole world but cheap releases seem to be going back to being cheap releases and interest is fading (at least here).

You can buy Donruss at multiple outlets here in NZ for normal retail prices and it has been sitting there for at least a couple of weeks.

I know NZ is hardly representative of the whole world but cheap releases seem to be going back to being cheap releases and interest is fading (at least here).

I used cheap stuff as a way to scratch the break itch.

If you have a house of high end stuff, you will scratch it on high end stuff.

I will just rip a pack, see junk and then realise why i hold nice boxes for the future ;)

I thought last years Donruss Hangers were absolute trash and I was picking them up for $20 a piece and ripping them :lol: .. And to my surprise they're now sold between $60usd to as much as $100usd :eek:
Sometimes it doesn't make sense but at the current price there is no harm in holding these to see how they work out.

Two autos from the 10x boxes so was pretty happy. Was just trying to find that Melo redemption 😂

AD0AA0AB-26BF-484C-9613-4225E5E135E5.jpeg

Hit a couple Edwards and Melo base rookies but I'm not a believer in those cards having any value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom