Premiership Redemption Questions

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Hi friends

I picked up a Premiership Redemption last night, and I noticed they are numbered to /700. Were they listed this highly the last couple of years?
And I seem to remember something about one player signing for the first couple of hundred cards, and a different player signing for the last couple of hundred?

Any info would be appreciated

I'm pretty sure a couple of years ago they were /600, but last year it went up to /700.

Last year cards 001 - 350 redeemed a Dale Morris signature and cards 351 - 700 redeemed a Matthew Boyd sig. Presumably it'll be similar this year!

Hi there Luke
the second series of select cards have had a premiership predictor card generally 1 in every case.
in 2011 there were 400 premiership predictors issued and they featured geelong in a 3 card set.
in 2012 there were 400 premiership predictors issued and they were for the sydney 3 card set listed below.
the 2013 prime was the first year a signature card was issued as part of the redemption set. making it a 4 card set and not 3 as previously.
in 2013 there were 450 premiership predictor cards issued and jack gunston signed all 450.
in 2014 select issued 600 premiership predictors and will langford signed the first 300, and luke breust from 301 to 600.
in 2015 select issued 600 premiership predictors and liam shiels signed from numbers 1 to 300, sam mitchell signed from 301 to 600.
all the 3 years above were a 4 card set, a team pic, captain and coach, norm smith medallist, and the signature card.

if i missed anything blown8 will correct me. lol
visit damien at aussierulescollectables.com.au for any further info.

oh yeah go hawks

loadImg.php

loadImg.php
loadImg.php
loadImg.php

loadImg.php

loadImg.php

loadImg.php
loadImg.php

loadImg.php

loadImg.php

loadImg.php
loadImg.php
loadImg.php

loadImg.php
loadImg.php
loadImg.php

Hi there Luke
the second series of select cards have had a premiership predictor card generally 1 in every case.
in 2011 there were 400 premiership predictors issued and they featured geelong in a 3 card set.
in 2012 there were 400 premiership predictors issued and they were for the sydney 3 card set listed below.
the 2013 prime was the first year a signature card was issued as part of the redemption set. making it a 4 card set and not 3 as previously.
in 2013 there were 450 premiership predictor cards issued and jack gunston signed all 450.
in 2014 select issued 600 premiership predictors and will langford signed the first 300, and luke breust from 301 to 600.
in 2015 select issued 600 premiership predictors and liam shiels signed from numbers 1 to 300, sam mitchell signed from 301 to 600.
all the 3 years above were a 4 card set, a team pic, captain and coach, norm smith medallist, and the signature card.

if i missed anything blown8 will correct me. lol
visit damien at aussierulescollectables.com.au for any further info.

oh yeah go hawks

loadImg.php

loadImg.php
loadImg.php
loadImg.php

loadImg.php

loadImg.php

loadImg.php
loadImg.php

loadImg.php

loadImg.php

loadImg.php
loadImg.php
loadImg.php

loadImg.php
loadImg.php
loadImg.php

Great info and seems spot on. I remember when the premiership redemption for 2013 was selling quite cheap early until someone noticed on the back it also included a signature card for the first time. Price nearly doubled overnight lol.

Back
Top Bottom