Premier League Fantasy League

i scored 49 points second in our league.i also had rooney just had to trade him and i have another player that is in doubt.just like the afl fantasy hit by injuries nice and early.we will see what next week brings
tony :D

Arse or class, I don't know..... I only got a por 31 points. Not a good start to the season... It did not help my main pick Carvalhio letting 2 goals through defence but oh well. Long way to go! I almost let out a wry smile when Rooney went down, but I certainly didn't wish a broken foot. Hope he can get better soon and help poor ENG in the EUROs'...

Arse or class, I don't know..... I only got a por 31 points. Not a good start to the season... It did not help my main pick Carvalhio letting 2 goals through defence but oh well. Long way to go! I almost let out a wry smile when Rooney went down, but I certainly didn't wish a broken foot. Hope he can get better soon and help poor ENG in the EUROs'...

yes.. i went down to bottom with mr rooney and peter cech's massive goal conceding skills.

rooney has torn hairline something in his left foot, will be out two weeks, so he will be missing qualifiers games (2), also against chelsea premiership showdown next month, very disappointing....

yes.. i went down to bottom with mr rooney and peter cech's massive goal conceding skills.

rooney has torn hairline something in his left foot, will be out two weeks, so he will be missing qualifiers games (2), also against chelsea premiership showdown next month, very disappointing....

They were saying 8 weeks on the news here.

Well follows up with a 49 for the 2nd Game week. = 93 total and top 26,000. Had Lampard as Captain = 20 points :):)

Half my team didn't play because they were playing in the Champions League so that sucks. And my injury curse strikes again with Ronaldo being susspeneded. He was my captain and he got -2.

Half my team didn't play because they were playing in the Champions League so that sucks. And my injury curse strikes again with Ronaldo being susspeneded. He was my captain and he got -2.

join the club scottsophie.i had ronaldo as captain too.and more than half my team did not play only 4 players scored points and 1 of them was -2 grand total of points for the week 4.a big drop down the ladder grand total of 53
hopefully this week improves.
tony :mad:

Yeah I had Gerrard and Fabregas on the bench cause of champs league, and Ronaldo got my the -1 as he wasn't my captain but was on the field.

Back
Top Bottom