Predictors Gold Sets

2017NRLTraderPredictor

OzCardTrader
Real Name
George
eBay User
georgienchrissi
Hi guys,
I've just got the 16 predictors, sent a message off to the email address on the back of the card, got a reply back that they look forward to receiving the cards and congruts in order to receive one of the "Gold Sets"
So I will send the cards off registered to the address provided on the back of the card along with a self-addressed envelope.

Now the question I have is;
Is the self address envelope just a standard letter size or should I make it a bigger one, like a padded satchel??? This is my first year of collecting cards, just worried/unsure what size, thanks in advance, regards George :)

Yep, made the list with the numbers, just noticed that the rabbito' predictor is the only card out of the 16 teams that doesn't have it's team name on.
Just took a screen shot of ebay to explain what I mean

capture-20170510-121712.png

Yea, I've seen the other Rabbit cards without, so it's legit and not a error.
Just seems strange in this day and age, or is the norm. that clubs will do all they can to "market" their brand as such, well that's my understanding.
This is why I found it funny/strange, as to why Rabbito's as a club, haven't ensured that they "named/tagged" their logo as such. Thanks to all :thumbsup:

I think it's ESP/TLA's choice as to which variant they use.
On all the suits and whatnot on the Galactic/Cyber cards they use the full logo with the oval and "RABBITOHS" at the bottom but on the predictors and the 2015 Club Leader card they used the plain rabbit like on the jersey.

All the low-end inserts use the full logo too if i recall correctly.

Back
Top Bottom