Competition Prediction time!

I give it a week. Unfortunately that’s where we are at now 😥

daz.JPG

Keen to know if you still have them.....

Desperate times if you have to resort to knocking off someone's valve caps, but those Holden rev heads be up to no good.... lol

I'd give it until at least the warmer months and some sort of public holiday shenanigans - boxing day 2024!

Desperate times if you have to resort to knocking off someone's valve caps, but those Holden rev heads be up to no good.... lol

I'd give it until at least the warmer months and some sort of public holiday shenanigans - boxing day 2024!

Still on and Still looking good 😂

Il guess 4th July if they haven’t already been stolen, if I knew where you lived I would probably steal them lol. They’re really nice, but don’t match colour of my 2003 by commodore executive I still have new missus says sell it but they don’t make holdens here anymore so nope n hope they don’t get stolen. I had some just dark blue caps that matched the colour of the car n a tradie that came to our workplace stole them off my car n had hide to put them straight on his car I took them back as soon as a work mate told me, I then confronted clown n he denied it until I showed him the cameras around factory n said nps il let police deal with the theft! Hence to say there company also never got business there again, as I complained with the HR, lol.

Well….. they were all taken last night

Parked in the driveway and no movement caught on the outside camera. Looks like it’s time for an upgrade!

Was a good run though!

@GarnettFan4Life - I do beleive this is evidence of my psychic prowess and a demonstration of my ability to prospect rookies....

Maybe I just think liek a criminal, birds of a feather, great minds thinking alike etc. lol

Well….. they were all taken last night

Parked in the driveway and no movement caught on the outside camera. Looks like it’s time for an upgrade!

Was a good run though!

Upgrading what the valve caps or the motion sensors? heh heh Great way to start 2024!

Back
Top Bottom