Precautions while selling on eBay..

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
Hi Guys,

Just want to hear your opinions on selling on eBay and what to look out for.

Are there any pitfalls regarding giving out ones account name/number and bsb number to customers?

What about buyers who have only signed up recently with no feedback or haven't been active for awhile, purchase your items and then pay immediately via Paypal.

Is it then safe to send the item once the funds are in my account?

I guess I'm just a little paranoid. :eek:

Hi Guys,

Just want to hear your opinions on selling on eBay and what to look out for.

Are there any pitfalls regarding giving out ones account name/number and bsb number to customers?

What about buyers who have only signed up recently with no feedback or haven't been active for awhile, purchase your items and then pay immediately via Paypal.

Is it then safe to send the item once the funds are in my account?

I guess I'm just a little paranoid. :eek:

Hey Tim - blast from the past!!!!

Definitely start a paypal account. By far the safest way. If yr starting on zero feedback some will not be keen 4 u to bid on cards so if you're keen on any I'd message them personally via ebay and explain you're a good guy (mostly) and keen to bid!

If you're selling I'd be as safe as u feel. Charge a heap for postage for security and check out yr options from Aussie post regarding Express, signing etc

Best of luck....

---------- Post added 31-05-2010 at 09:43 PM ----------

If you're selling good cards with no feedback u might like to consider getting someone with excellent feedback from OZ to sell them for u....it happens a fair bit and u might get more bidders if the seller has a good reputation/experience....

Hi buddy,

Long time no chat. I did notice the new arrival. Congrats mate!

I've read so many horror stories on the web I'm just a little paranoid. Especially when someone's just registered on eBay (that very day) and BIN's my item.

Back
Top Bottom