PowerPlay Xtreme Signatures

There have been 6-7 or what ever come out of cases . And then some cases with only 4 , I'm so over this shit happening , either make hobby / retail , boxes /cases if this is going to happen , let's just wait for Elite again and we will all go thru this again and again , there's nothing in it for the collectors anymore it's about mass production and $$$ nothing else

I bought 2 boxes and got no autos...
might've just been unlucky there.

apparently the production run is 1/3rd that of Traders, traders has 18 sigs limited to 100 = 1800 at 1 per 10 boxes. so that means there's only 6000 boxes of Power Play and 11 sigs x 300 = 3300 meaning it can't be any rarer than 1 per 2 boxes, unless the production run is higher (which is possible considering 6000 boxes is less than last year's elite)

ESP claim that there is only 300 Signatures of each player but ........................ being unnumbered who knows could be 350 to 400 of each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember they also claimed some of the signatures had no stickers on the back I've yet to see one pulled with a sticker on it, to date they all have no stickers... another lie by ESP....

ESP claim that there is only 300 Signatures of each player but ........................ being unnumbered who knows could be 350 to 400 of each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember they also claimed some of the signatures had no stickers on the back I've yet to see one pulled with a sticker on it, to date they all have no stickers... another lie by ESP....
yep, it's all about the dollars.

Back
Top Bottom