Powerplay questions..

Noark-99

One Day! Cowboys!
Real Name
Mirren Lucas
eBay User
Noark-99
I know this has been discussed - can't find the link...

I know these powerplay cards don't fit into normal 9 card pages.... For those of you that do have them....... What have you done with them?? Mine are in my draw.....

Mirren.

Hi there is an Album for them they cost $20 & the cards fit in the 9 page pockets in it . Glued to the binder like the daily telegraph albums. I don't know where you can purchase the album but a friend picked one up for me from Dans NRL.

cheers

Hi there is an Album for them they cost $20 & the cards fit in the 9 page pockets in it . Glued to the binder like the daily telegraph albums. I don't know where you can purchase the album but a friend picked one up for me from Dans NRL.

cheers

that is perfect if your collecting more than just your team

Yeah i picked up 10 pack of the 8 card telphone card sleeves on ebay for about $4 fit perfect only needed 2 for the 16 titans cards but who knows if a second lot of these come out next year always have some in advance :p

Does anyone know what SAMPLE cards are out there for the Power Play series. I have picked up Roosters, Titans and Cowboys Mascot Bag Tag cards with Sample on the back.

I have 5 Cowboys and 1 Roosters card available if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom