Power of the internet & the crappy-ness of Australia Post

whereiswally78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
I have just completed a trade with Medoc50 who is in Paris, in France. He posted his part of the trade on 9/3/07 and I received some fantastic cards today - that's a ten day turnaround - Medoc50=great trader to deal with for anyone that wants to know :) .

I bought a couple of Benny's Ultimate Patches from his sale and he posted 9/3/07 from Queensland, Australia.

What tha ...???!!!?!?! It takes the same amount of time to get a small envelope from Qld as it does from France, through NO FAULT OF BENNY's, I might add ... bloody Australia post!!!!

On the side though, there is something very satisfying about trading with someone in France, and receiving a letter addressed to me in "Australie" that cost "2,30 EURO" to post :D

This site and the internet rock!!! :D :D :D :D

It certainly is great with all the overseas members.
I had the same problem with Australia Post. Packages taking ages to arrive, but Airmail things from Overseas here in no time at all!
Modern technology rocks :D

LOLO..yes its a joke isnt it.!!
Agreed..ive not dealt with overseas traders untill recently...
A ripper fron the netherlands:D

Well done- Myself and sue_7777 have been sending back and forth and some have been taking over 1 week from Melb to Sydney as well!! Thats a big difference from a 9 hr drive.
Like yourself Wally- i have received mail from the US in 4 days!
AUSTRALIA POST- continuing that laid back Aussie way!!

Isn't it amazing that when Ozcards was in it's infancy, that hardly anyone bought cards from Ebay US, and everyone was a little afraid of packages going missing from overseas. Fast forward a couple of years, and now everyone is doing it. Good to see :)

It certainly is great with all the overseas members.
I had the same problem with Australia Post. Packages taking ages to arrive, but Airmail things from Overseas here in no time at all!
Modern technology rocks :D

I have had the same experience.....WA mail (to NSW) actually takes longer than UK mail sometimes - WTF !!!

Great to hear!!!!

I've had mail from melb to melb take longer than us to melb!!!!! Aussie Post, wanna explain that one? :shock: :confused:

Thank god they arrived....i have had a couple of packages that have been late.....Thanks for understanding :roll: :D

I am sure Mav's would agree with me.Aussie Post Sux,Big time.
I have had more mail go missing within OZ,Then any int' mail.

Glad to see you got your's though.

Back
Top Bottom