Post your eBay, PWCC, Goldin or COMC bargains here!

Picked this up for 99c
Screenshot_20220914-140417_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220914-140424_eBay.jpg

Naji Marshall on the front, Giddey on the back. I don't usually care much for error cards but it appears that panini caught this error during the print run and corrected it which is not often the case. Most of the Naji Marshall cards on ebay are correct with Naji on both front and back so not sure how many of these are out there!

Last edited:
Was pretty happy with this one today

Screenshot_20221116-154213_eBay.jpg
The 98.9 % feedback would have me slightly concerned. I'm surprised people are still running auctions on cards like this. I'd rather donate it than get $0.20 from ebay or whatever they give you after commission. They charge commision on the whole thing including postage which would be 14% of $5.29. I'm no maths guru but that looks pretty grim

Anyway, nice card which I sincerely hope you get.

P.S I'm guessing if you do get it will come in a white envelope and the seller makes most of their profit from postage - hence the ebay policy of charging commision on the whole amount.

Last edited:
Nope. I've more or less forgotten about it. I remember cutting loose with BO in 2018 which is when I first heard of Black Friday. However, when 2020 happened Black Friday was rendered almost meaningless and I haven't thought of it since.

im finishing off a few specific HOF chases I’m doing and sending back about 100 cards soon - hyped

I know he's not that popular right now but i picked this up the other day as well.

I think he's good enough to find himself at another team.

Screenshot_20221117-183709_eBay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom