Possible value of card wanted. Any estimates?

axeman23

OzCardTrader
Hi, fellas. Anyway, I went into the card shop I usually go to today, and bought 2 packs of UD Reflections. I pulled a jersey card, and was wondering what it might be worth: Chris Taft/Andrew Bogut Compare and Contrast. The Taft side is a warm-up swatch, and the Bogut is a jersey swatch, not sure if this makes any difference in value depending on which is the jersey and which is the warm-up. Anyone have an idea what it would be worth? It's numbered to 100, by the way, 92/100... Thanks! Also, its available for sale or trade if anyone wants it...

Nice pull Daniel man!!! It should book around $25.

On eBay, highest sold was $14.73au.
Lowest was $8.98au.

No love for Bogut?!? It looks like a cool card.

Congrats, Nice Pull!

I picked one up off ebay last week for $10 US.

It is a very nice card!

Cheers
Matt

Sounds like the start of a joke..

Hi, fellas. Anyway, I went into the card shop.. an Aussie, an Irishman, and a Yank was blah blah blah..

:lol:

Graham, the shop is called Daily Planet. It's just past the Hilton Hotel, but the main entrance, not the Mall side. Next door to the Sushi Train restaurant. Went there yesterday, they had Reflections at $14.95, SPGU at $89 or something crazy, and normal Upper Deck at $5.95.... I might go back today or Monday, and either get a few more Reflections or try the Upper Deck.

Actually, it was funny when I pulled it, coz the jersey cards come in a card-saver inside the pack, and there's a certificate on a thin piece of card just behind the main card. And the side with Bogut was hidden behind the certificate, so I thought it only had Taft on it, so I was looking at it thinking: "Who the HELL is Chris Taft???" Then I read the certificate and it said it was a dual jersey with Bogey on the other side. If I didn't read the certificate, I would've been cut...

Haha! It would be funny if you come here saying "Hey guys I pulled a UD Reflections Chris Taft jersey who da hell?.. trade?"

Lippo/Ruckers: "OK axeman, trade it for a Battier jersey?"

Daniel: "Yeh ok Battier sounds better than Taft.."

Lippo/Ruckers: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom