Possible Idea

thePACisback

I Hoard Horford
Real Name
George (Call me Gee)
COMC User
No1CavsFan
Hey,
Having just seen Blowout Buzz (The BO Forum's Blog), by any chance would it be possible to make an OZCT Blog similar to this with upcoming releases, news around the hobby, special features from OCT members, etc.

Would like to see if this is possible.
Thanks, Gee

Look its not a bad idea, finding the time for one of us to do it is probably the biggest issue.

Blowout have employees who run their site do that sort of advertising, where here I think @Billyhoyle is busy raising the youth of Australia, @graham is busy with his feet up and @Quicksilver is only kept on to take the fall should the authorities come calling.

We have been trying to be more active on Facebook sharing stuff, leave it with us and we can have a chat about it.

Look its not a bad idea, finding the time for one of us to do it is probably the biggest issue.

Blowout have employees who run their site do that sort of advertising, where here I think @Billyhoyle is busy raising the youth of Australia, @graham is busy with his feet up and @Quicksilver is only kept on to take the fall should the authorities come calling.

We have been trying to be more active on Facebook sharing stuff, leave it with us and we can have a chat about it.
The rozzers come knocking on my door and I'm sending them your way..

Back
Top Bottom