Poll: How many weeks for Bugg?

How many weeks would you give Bugg for his hit on Mills?

• 3 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 7 31.8%

Votes: 10 45.5%

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 8 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should be the same as Houli is my guess. Both were high and intentional so should carry the same penalty.
I think the big difference between the two is that Houli swung his arm backwards while Bugg was facing Mills when he hit him. So I think Bugg might get a couple more.

I think the big difference between the two is that Houli swung his arm backwards while Bugg was facing Mills when he hit him. So I think Bugg might get a couple more.

Maybe, but both collected high to the head and knocked the guy out. I think Houli's was actually the harder hit from the two. But you could be right, maybe 5 weeks.

Should be the same as Houli is my guess. Both were high and intentional so should carry the same penalty.

Bugg threw a left hook to Mills' jaw whilst Houli threw a backhand strike. Same outcome reached, however throwing a left hook at a person's head, discards any notion the strike was not intentional.

Bugg should get 5-6 weeks.

I went six down to five (so I pressed 5). A bit of Barry Hall in that one, I thought.

I went six down to five (so I pressed 5). A bit of Barry Hall in that one, I thought.
Yeah, definitely some similarities between the two, aren't there? I think Bugg's contact was probably slightly less solid than Hall's. So a week or two less than what Hall got (seven weeks) is probably about right. I voted six.

Back
Top Bottom