Pokemon XY Evolution Case. Where to buy

bomber5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Smoochie
Hey guys, since they released this i wanted to get a case for my brother for Xmas, the problem is where can I find sealed cases of these for reasonable price ? Online they are around $650 for a 6 box case but shipping is of.course a killer. Is there any australian distributors that sell these or any known overseas online sites that I can trust ? Thanks for help

with non-sport stuff I have found that usually its cheaper to buy internationally and have it shipped, the few local resellers tend to keep their prices high and its rare to find a bargain.

A lot of the international sites will be having some big specials come this weekend for Black Friday, which is a big sales event in the US, so keep an eye out and you might be able to pick yourself up a good price.

As an Australian seller I can tell you that the price you see is well below my purchase price here in Australia.

Unless that is in USD. In that case it's not so bad. If you would like, PM me, and I can give you a quote, and find out about shipping charges for you.

Back
Top Bottom