Pokemon & Digimon cards..are they worth anything???

old-timers

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ken
Pokemon & Digimon cards..
while doing a clean up found a couple of Pokemon Dark Charmeleon cards with what looks like a Gold "WD" on, also Charmander & Mankey cards..the Dark Charmeleon & Mankey cards are in plastic packs (like they were included in some sort of food pack, don't know for sure ) & a Topps Chrome #64 Kadabra card also Digimon upper deck #9 Gabumon & $43 Angemon cards..
are they of any interest or worth anything ?

hmm, the dark chameleon promo isn't worth too much, might be lucky to get $10 or $15 for it. The mankey I am unsure of, but I think it could be a 99 cent promo. Topps chrome pokemon cards worth nothing.

Digimon singles not worth anything.

You need to be finding complete sets or early holograms to have some decent coin.

Hi and thanks for your reply, I also have 2 x 3D store Display/Promo tazos
that are about 24cm across seem to be made of a flexible plastic,
see if I can find & place a picture to give you an idea of what they look like..

Probably the 3'd pokemon stadium action tazos;

I can't see these in a binder as they would be only one to a A4 page,
and if I remember correctly they're were only a couple of hundred worldwide

Hmm, maybe get a picture up. Sorry I mis-read the 24cm part; if it is that large all I can think is that it is probably one of the newer generation promo's.
Most of the jumbo sized promo's are for later pokemon releases, and we're close to A4 sized, usually range between $9-$25. Found in kids magazines, events like E3, and from various other mediums. Probably an in store dealer promo, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I have had these for about 10 years and thinking about it I have a feeling they are not pokemon but digimon No! wrong again they are DRAGONBALLZ ..have to see if I can find where I put them, will attempt to put a photo when available as I have about 30 years of collecting cards, tazos and anything that stands still long enough to be collected...Thanks for your input and you will hear from me later.. Ok! found where I hide them...they are 20cm across (old age is my excuse for these mistakes) Cheers

DragonballZ002B.jpg

DragonballZ001B.jpg

Wow they're huge, good score :thumbsup: And I hear ya mate, us oldies have to stick together ;) strength in numbers..20 walking sticks and frames would have to hurt :lol:

Hi ausjack..They are 3D's tazos and the second picture in each row had to be taken on a angle so
they would show properly, which makes the tazo look distorted but they are not..
us oldies have to stick together
when you can remember buying penny licorice straps that lasted thru Saturday picture show
you know your'e getting on a bit..

Back
Top Bottom