Pokemon Box Valuation

wildcard27

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
Hi all!

I am not sure if this is worth anything but I have an unopened Charizard EX box, Red and Blue edition that has been packaged upside down. The plastic insert holding the figurine and boosters is the wrong way up in the box. It was bought from the toy store I always use so I have no doubts about it's genuineness.

This is obviously a packaging error and I know errors can be worth some money in this world!

Anyway, would be keen to find out so I know whether to open it for the boosters or not!

It is the Red and Blue 20th Anniversary Collection Charizard EX Box from this year.

I can assure you that it has definitely not been opened. These boxes are sealed so that you have to rip them to open them and there is no sign of even a small amount of forced entry.

Image attached of the front of the box. Will take more of the sides tonight.

20160502_134332.jpg

These are still selling for around the release price of $50.00. Well worth holding on to in my opinion though. Anything Charizard is like good real estate and climbs in price.
As for it being upside down, hmmm as long as you can see it's factory sealed and. It been tampered with (ie taken out and put. Ack in the wrong way) may add a bit of value to a Charizard collector but I wouldn't think too much

Back
Top Bottom