Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

I've only caught the 3 thus far. I ended up with some 11+ Santa Hat variations, evolved 2 into Raichu.

Hopefully they enable trading, and some of these duplicates I have I can offload. Would really hope they do international trading, these Regional ones are horrible, in that, unless you legitimately travel, you can't get them. but then there's the spoofers everywhere putting them on gyms all over the place!

I still don't know what's rare or not in Gen 2. Apparently Togetic is? I evolved mine after hatching two Topegi's, and then walking to get the candy, as the rest of the baby evolutions (what the turn into) can be caught in the wild and/or hatched.

Was shattered, Wifey and I caught a Pineco, funnily enough, it was under a Pine Tree!! But then I hatched one from a 10km egg?!?!!? Seemed like quite the waste, unsure on rarity, being 10km egg?

I've only caught the 3 thus far. I ended up with some 11+ Santa Hat variations, evolved 2 into Raichu.

Hopefully they enable trading, and some of these duplicates I have I can offload. Would really hope they do international trading, these Regional ones are horrible, in that, unless you legitimately travel, you can't get them. but then there's the spoofers everywhere putting them on gyms all over the place!

I still don't know what's rare or not in Gen 2. Apparently Togetic is? I evolved mine after hatching two Topegi's, and then walking to get the candy, as the rest of the baby evolutions (what the turn into) can be caught in the wild and/or hatched.

Was shattered, Wifey and I caught a Pineco, funnily enough, it was under a Pine Tree!! But then I hatched one from a 10km egg?!?!!? Seemed like quite the waste, unsure on rarity, being 10km egg?
Togetic apparently is an utter bitch to catch, heard tales of people bouncing 30 ultra balls off it and having it run.
I did have one run on me after 2 ultra balls.
Not really sure what is rare myself at this stage either, guess its a case of whatever you don't have.
Did catch my first Usuring today at over 2000 CP so very happy with that, rubbish IV's but im keeping it :D

hope for international trading too...
keep those for you ;)

Concerning the event ...allready got some pikachu

From what I hear the Trading code has been removed from the game altogether.
So it is definitely not high on their to-do list this year.
Hankey did come out and say there will be 3 big releases for the year.
PVP, Gen 3 and one other are the leading rumours.

I had a really successful weekend of catching with the better half. Added all these that are NEW to the pokedex:

Blissey
Aerodactyl
Miltank
Dragonite
Panphy -> Donphan
Cleffa
Ninetails
Lapras
Noctowl
Hitmonlee
Feraligatr
Cyndaquil
Magcargo
Bayleef
Ursaring
Piloswine
Girafarig
Espeon

Pokedex is now at 195 caught / 201 seen

From the Gen 1 dex I now only need 5:
Alakazam
Machamp
Golem
Kabutops
Muk

Hi guys quick update caught 193 seen 208
Still need 12 from first Lot but I'm still catching lol
Hatched a Lavitar out of a 10 k egg today num,246

I'm at 189/196

I need Snorlax, Dragonite and Kubutops from Gen 1 -
(Kabuto is my busy need 10 candy to go)

I've picked up 2 dragonscales and a kings rock.

I've got a 10km egg at 7.2km fingers crossed it's a Snorlax.

Oh I'd love to get me a Blissey, they look like an absolute nightmare for Gym battlers?!

I havent been out for a hunt in a little while, have a couple 10km eggs on the go, hopefully something awesome pops out!!

Some people certainly do have more luck than others. I've seen 6 Snorlax, caught 5. Pretty sure I hatched 2 of those. I don't recall seeing a 2nd, but I believe I've only ever seen 1 Lapras, and that was hatched.

Oh I'd love to get me a Blissey, they look like an absolute nightmare for Gym battlers?!

I havent been out for a hunt in a little while, have a couple 10km eggs on the go, hopefully something awesome pops out!!

Some people certainly do have more luck than others. I've seen 6 Snorlax, caught 5. Pretty sure I hatched 2 of those. I don't recall seeing a 2nd, but I believe I've only ever seen 1 Lapras, and that was hatched.
Blissey is a real bitch to battle in gyms. Just ends up timing out, way too much HP.
You basically have to just hit her with everything you got and only dodge Charge attacks.

My 980CP Blissey took down a 2487 Gyrados :)
Can imagine how my big girl goes in gyms.

2fe1605a98.png

Back
Top Bottom