Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

Sent the Wifey on a hunt last night, I sat on the computer giving instructions whilst she drove around our neighbourhood!

Picked up Grimer (new), another Rhyhorn (can now evolve him), a CP 141 (95%) Magikarp, another Growlithe, Wartortle, a couple more Geodudes, and a few other randoms.

Also yesterday, I evolved a Magneton, Nidoqueen & Nidoking.

My buddy Charmander has walked almost 17km, but he's not sitting on my shoulder yet, wondering if he does at all!?

Nice pickups mate.
The sitting on the shoulder egg only works with Pikachu as far as I know. I have walked 32kms with Charmeleon thus far.
I am sitting on my Venusaur and Rhydon evolutions till I pop an egg, probably do that today (patience is not one of my better suits when it comes to evolving).
I have learned, from putting stardust into the wrong ones, to wait for at least an 80 IV, and the higher I get that is slipping up to 90+.
I evolved a second Geodude to replace the Graveler I had, thus putting me back 25 candies from the Golem evolution, be worth it in the long run.

Did you pick up the Go Plus yet?

Nice pickups mate.
The sitting on the shoulder egg only works with Pikachu as far as I know. I have walked 32kms with Charmeleon thus far.
I am sitting on my Venusaur and Rhydon evolutions till I pop an egg, probably do that today (patience is not one of my better suits when it comes to evolving).
I have learned, from putting stardust into the wrong ones, to wait for at least an 80 IV, and the higher I get that is slipping up to 90+.
I evolved a second Geodude to replace the Graveler I had, thus putting me back 25 candies from the Golem evolution, be worth it in the long run.

Did you pick up the Go Plus yet?

No Go Plus for me, won't even look at it. ha ha. TBH, I'm more interested in the Apple Watch supporting it.

Pretty sure I've seen Eevee sitting on shoulders before, not sure about others. I know about Pikachu, and he will be my next one to rack up candy with (1km = 1 candy I think!!??!)

The IV certainly helps as far as evolving into better CP goes. Had a 600ish Slowpoke and evolved into 1450 Slowbro! I don't recall his IV % but was pretty solid.

Had to duck out at work, and on the way to/from my stop, I managed to grab Lickitung for the first time!! And I also grabbed another Bellsprout, so I should now have 100 candy to get my first Victreebell.

Trying to decide on if I should wait on evolving better mon's, or just evolve them to fill out the Pokedex, then work on getting better IV mon's later.

DAMMIT!!

Saw Eevee on my radar in the office, so I opened the app and waited, then heard my phone vibrate, and instead of Eevee, I saw Abra spawn!!

Sent a co-worker an email to let her know, and I threw a single red ball (he was like 215CP), and he took off. Bastard!!!

DAMMIT!!

Saw Eevee on my radar in the office, so I opened the app and waited, then heard my phone vibrate, and instead of Eevee, I saw Abra spawn!!

Sent a co-worker an email to let her know, and I threw a single red ball (he was like 215CP), and he took off. Bastard!!!
I have had so many Abras do that to me. I just don't mess around now, straight to Great Ball.

I'm jealous of you all. In Darwin you barely see anyone with Lickitung. Charmander is a tough find. As are most rares. There is only 4 streets in the CBD worth hunting on and they're a 30 minute drive away.

Headed to Gold Coast in a few weeks, hopefully have more luck there.

Sitting at Level 24 with 127/127

I'm jealous of you all. In Darwin you barely see anyone with Lickitung. Charmander is a tough find. As are most rares. There is only 4 streets in the CBD worth hunting on and they're a 30 minute drive away.

Headed to Gold Coast in a few weeks, hopefully have more luck there.

Sitting at Level 24 with 127/127

Wait you're 127/127 and you're jealous of us ALL? ha ha, I'm only 116/117!!

Keep the hunt, they'll spawn SOMEDAY!

Last edited:
i call bullshit on those percentages, i have had over 40 10KM eggs. no snorlax, no lapras, no chanseys. all i get is bloody electabuzz, pinsir and jynx.

Just caught this bad boy even better with my first ball!

IMG_7085.PNG

Back
Top Bottom