Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

Got my umbreon and espeon!
They have nicknames that make them evolve into what you want them too as well.
Umbreon - Tamao
Espeon - Sakura

f90c54d571.png

Got some more time in playing today.

Evolved Sentret into Ferrett
Evolved Ledyba into Ledian
Caught Spinarak
Caught Chinchou + Lanturn
Caught Natu
Caught Hophip
Caught Yanma
Caught Wobbuffet (female, wears lipstick)
Caught Shuckle
Caught Slugma
Caught Swinub
Caught Remoraid
Caught Mantine
Caught Skarmory
Caught Totodile

Hey folks, been AWOL from OZC, but still Poke Hunting like a trooper, enjoying the addition of Gen2 like all.

Currently sitting on 55/70 Johto Region. Completed Gen1 Pokedex, minus the locked out Mon's.

I've evolved a couple, including Crobat, Togetic, Politoed, Espeon & Umbreon, Steelix & Scizor. Caught a couple of evolved/2nd tier Pokemon's including Donphan, Octillery & Granbull.

Still plenty to go, but that's the fun, right!?!?

Hey folks, been AWOL from OZC, but still Poke Hunting like a trooper, enjoying the addition of Gen2 like all.

Currently sitting on 55/70 Johto Region. Completed Gen1 Pokedex, minus the locked out Mon's.

I've evolved a couple, including Crobat, Togetic, Politoed, Espeon & Umbreon, Steelix & Scizor. Caught a couple of evolved/2nd tier Pokemon's including Donphan, Octillery & Granbull.

I am loving seeing the Gen 2 Mons around, has been a great addition to the game.
51/70 Johto for me.

How have people gone with the Unown variants so far?
Haven't seen any myself but know of a few that have caught them. Quite rare at this stage.

I thought there were 80 new pokes

Back
Top Bottom