POG, Tazo and Oddbodz wanted

Beccles

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bec
Hi guys, I am after a few things as listed to complete collections, so if anyone can help in anyway it would be greatly appreciated!

POG - Pogpourri mega mystery mix - #12 Pogman's POG I

TAZO - Looney Tunes range - #102 (unsure of what character it is)

Oddbodz - Glow range - #38 and #59

Really hope someone can help to finish off my collections.

Hi there, what condition is the odd bodz card in? I am interested if in good condition. :)

i have tazo number 102 if you still want it its tweety its in excellent condition
i need some lord of the rings pickers and simpsons pickers if you have them

Hi Stevic, I would love the tazo, I dont have any lord of the rings or simpsons sorry, are you interested in selling?

Hey peoples, just an update,
I have now the tazo I was after and 1 on the oddbodz cards (thanks guys very much for these), I am still after:

POG - Pogpourri mega mystery mix - #12 Pogman's POG I

and

Oddbodz - Glow range - #38

Would love it if anyone can help me out with these or know of anyone who can help me!

Thanks heaps
Bec

what does the pog look like, i got a heap of different assorted ones...... also if you have any spare let me know Trev

Hi Trev,

I am unsure what it looks like sorry, all i know is its POG - Pogpourri mega mystery mix - #12 Pogman's POG I from the original series. Unfortunately I dont have any spares, I didnt continue to collect them and used what I had to get others I needed, sorry.

Bec

Hey, I unfortunately don't have any to offer you, but I am still chasing Oddbodz - Glow range - #38 and #59 in excellent condition.
What cost are you looking at? I live in Australia.

Cheers Bec

Back
Top Bottom