Podcast Recommendation: The Moment - Brian Koppelman

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Only found this pretty recently but had to share to let other people get in on it. Great podcast. His basic premise is to discuss THE moment in someone's life, usually the good one but not always, where they have that clarity of how to get somewhere or have achieved their life goal or dug their way out from adversity, and what they felt at that time, as it's often what distinguishes the great people from the average.

Anyway, awesome discussion and interviews and the one I listened to today was Ray Liotta.
Fantastic, have a listen! iTunes podcast.

I just wanted to bump this up because I listened to a really great episode yesterday. It was an interview with Beau Willimon - writer/producer of House of Cards. If you love the show this is a must listen - great, unexpected insight into not only working with actors but specifically Kevin Spacey and his method of getting into a character. Great stuff, really good.

And also on a sidenote - Koppelman wrote/produced Rounders so anyone who liked that movie, there's often reflection on writing that movie too

Back
Top Bottom