Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hi guys,

Just got a tonne of new Aminu stuff in so thought I'd share.

Aminu select orange /60 - A nice simple design for select this year.

Aminu select tie dye /25 - Again this year the select tie dye turns out to be my favourite parallel.

Aminu select pink /20 - An unusual colour choice for a parallel but I like that they tried something different.

Aminu select green /5 - A nice low numbered addition. I just need the black 1/1 now.

Aminu court kings calligraphy /60 - One of the only Aminu on card autos this year.

Aminu elite red auto /25 - Nice finish on these.

Aminu elite gold auto /10 - I think the gold is the classy parallel in this set.

Aminu elite green auto /5 - What I found odd about this set was the lack of any info or stats on the back of the card.

Aminu totally certified purple /50 - I think they could of done without the purple parallel this year.

Aminu totally certified camo /25 - Like the tie dye in select, I think this is a cool and different parallel. I approve.

Aminu totally certified gold /10 - Like the elite auto, this gold parallel looks really classy.

Aminu totally certified green /5 - The green looks really nice in this set.

Aminu prizm gold auto /10 - Glad to land this gold.

Aminu preferred silhouettes cyan printing plate 1/1 - Still landing these plates!

Aminu gold white gold black printing plate 1/1 - Surprisingly this is the first plate I've seen from this card. I pretty much have most of the 2012 NT released plates, but this card's plate set has some how eluded me.

Aminu limited jumbo patch /25 - I've lost count of how many of these patches I have, but when they pop up for a good price I nab them

Aminu donruss back to the future gu /75 - Had to pick up the different swatch colours.

Aminu donruss back to the future patch /22 - I assume this is a dump of old uni's for this set, but pretty stoked to land a new patch!

Aminu donruss press proof gold /10 - The low end products are generally harder for me to land the low numbered parallels, so pretty stoked with the next few.

Aminu donruss die cut /8 - Oddly numbered and a wacky design, but still cool. There is a rebounds parallel numbered /8 as well, but not sure how different that is to this version.

Aminu donruss press proof black 1/1 - Was super happy to see this pop up for a reasonable BIN price.

Aminu hoops black 1/1 - Awesome looking parallel here. The black looks really good with the finish on this set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Very nice additions! Great to see the Aminu collection still going strong after all these years =D>

Reactions: KB.
Great additions, Love the court kings auto great looking card! I know what you are saying I have noticed a lot of sticker autos just cant bring myself to buy them anymore and it is a shame as some of the designs are nice until they slap those very noticeable stickers on!

Love all those SP additions - especially the 8/8, weird.... Speaking of doubling up I haven't seen you nab an extra NT RPA in while though!

Very nice additions! Great to see the Aminu collection still going strong after all these years =D>

Cheers buddy. It's been a solid 5 years and the interest has never really slowed which is good.

Very nice additions mate, good luck tracking down those elusive blacks.

Yeah the blacks always proof troublesome. Over all the low end blacks have proven to be my hardest nabs over the year so landing 2 in 1 swoop was awesome.

Biggest Aminu collection I have seen and from good ol sunny QLD too!

The biggest and the best...if not the only, lol.

Great additions, Love the court kings auto great looking card! I know what you are saying I have noticed a lot of sticker autos just cant bring myself to buy them anymore and it is a shame as some of the designs are nice until they slap those very noticeable stickers on!

Yeah the kinds are great looking cards. So stoked they are on card.

Great additions! Big fan of the Prizms & Court Kings auto.

Cheers buddy, both great sets.

Great additions there.

Thanks mate :)

Smashing it! Get dem rainbows :D

Why are rainbows so satisfying? Once day i'll have to down out how many complete ones I have.

Nice adds to the PC! Hope you can track down that Select 1/1. Aminu has forged a great career and looks to fit well into the Blazers rotation.

Thanks and I hope so too. He has an amazing game in game 4 against the Clips, so definitely happy to see him doing well.

Love all those SP additions - especially the 8/8, weird.... Speaking of doubling up I haven't seen you nab an extra NT RPA in while though!

It's really weird numbering. The other parallels are numbered like 92, 52, 46 and things like that. It's weird but cool I guess cause it's different. I haven't seen any RPA's lately but you know I'll grab them if I see them!

Great haul man
Well done

Thanks buddy. Us supercollectors know just how satisfying a haul like this is.

Back
Top Bottom