Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rose/Beasley/Mayo triple scripts - Make an offer

Only because the Mayo Auto is nice lol PM sent!

Upon Careful and deep consideration, Ive decided to keep the Kosta Koufos. Obviously if you guys are willing to give up that much for it, then he (although Ive never heard of him) must be awesome. Thanks for the ofers though. :v:

Upon Careful and deep consideration, Ive decided to keep the Kosta Koufos. Obviously if you guys are willing to give up that much for it, then he (although Ive never heard of him) must be awesome. Thanks for the ofers though. :v:

Damn it!!! Only 598 of them left out there to try and find. Hopefully some one out there is stupid enough to trade me for my triple scripts :lol:

Oh and first post has been updated with the ebay auction. Please dont attack me on the BIN price its only that high as im not sure what this card is worth :v:

lAST oFFER, THE kOUFOS plus Marreesse Speights Freshman Orientation.

Sorry you reneged on the deal the first time and wasted my precious time so as much as i like and want the Koufos for my PC i have to say no on principle.
If you throw in a Maurice Ager base #/80,000 i may change my mind:)

I would but its not what im looking for.

I konw its a long shot but maybe you have a '92 Detlef Shrempf you'd be willing to trade straight up

You drive a hard bargain, maybe if i throw in my CP3 1/1 and Durant SPx auto RC we could make a deal?
LMK i'll write up the trade agreement:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom