Please delete

Walshy, there is a guy from India that pops up on here every now send again trying to sell these cards.

Maybe someone else can remember him.

I know the one, tbh not that keen on waiting so long for them to come in the mail, was hoping there was someone in Australia with some sets?

I have a spare set of the 2nd series + quite a few foil doubles available

If anyone has another set of the first series available I would be keen to get one

I have a spare set of the 2nd series + quite a few foil doubles available

If anyone has another set of the first series available I would be keen to get one

it think pommie alex had some for sale maybe a while back of these i dont know what series he had though. In your doubles do u have any sri lankan players as id be keen to get some to get signed when they come here to canberra

it think pommie alex had some for sale maybe a while back of these i dont know what series he had though. In your doubles do u have any sri lankan players as id be keen to get some to get signed when they come here to canberra

yes pommie had series 2

of the hundreds of triples i have i only have a randiv common and malinga star player from sri lanka

I have the first set of 200 Cards for sale,but it seemed to me most of them were not interested.(And some wanted for nothing although few paid my prices.)
Nobody has the full set of 223 Cards.Maximum 205 Cards can be supplied.

Ryder IPL Topps.jpg

Yes they are my cards. Have loads of them. They are a nice set though the 2012 series

Jack I have loads of the first set but think I am about 2 cards short of a base set. Will check for you if you still want a set. I have most of the silver and golds spare too.

Hi Jack
Have a full base set of IPL 2011 series one. 160 cards in total, 15 from each of the ten teams plus silver power play card for each team. Quite a few silver and gold shiney ones spare too. Have sent you a pm. Let me know if your still interested.
Alex

Back
Top Bottom