Please beware of these! All of these are FAKE!

jasonf23312

jaybird
Real Name
Jason Fearheiley
eBay User
jasonf23312
COMC User
jasonf23312
Hi!

Just stumbled accross these and I thought it might happen sooner or later but here they are.

Alonzo Mourning Psa Scoreboard Auto | eBay

Take a look at all of these that this seller is selling. Alot of you hardcore NBA collectors know what these autos are supposed to look like so don't waste your money or time. The RED foil versions were rarely signed and some players never signed ANY. If you look at the autos, you can see that whoever signed these was very nervous doing so because there are a lot of waves in the pen strokes.

Here are what they are from my ZO collection. I think I saw one red version signed by ZO.

Gold Foil Serial Numbered. There is also a version serial numbered to 100 I don't Have
ScoreBoardAuto1-1.jpg

PSA Holofoil: There is also a version serial numbered to 100
PSAPromoAuto.jpg

PSA Blank Holofoil!
Pearl.jpg

Red Version Blank
Red.jpg

Just compare and the results speak for itself

Just a heads up to all!!

Cheers!

what a douche bag....if your going to forge something at least make it look legit....my 3 year old daughter could do a better forgery of that than what that oxygen thief has done...

I just looked at his other items and people are actually bidding on this clowns cards...lol...

Hmmmm, yes, at least practice your forgeries before you put pen to card! Unfortunately people are all too trusting of the back of card endoresements.... Should contact the winning bidders and see if they're interested in a several dozen IP autos I have lying around... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I messaged them too and obviosly they do not care at all. I first gave them the benefit of the doubt in the message saying that if they did actually buy these that they were warned that they were infact fake autos. I then stated that if they had signed these themselves that it was pretty sad that what they are trying to do to get a buck. I wouldn't mind starting a sticky thread on fake or dodgy autos. There is the one on fake fabrics. What do you guys think??

Just as a heads up be careful with some of the graded cards as well - you can buy the holders apparently - have seen a few come out of China that don't check out. If you don't have access to the graded sections of Beckett and PSA be careful. For some of the more expensive cards if you email me i will look them up and advise. Cheers David - email [email protected]
Your friendly neighborhood hobby store :)

Back
Top Bottom