Player in Focus 2021

https://www.tlatradingcards.com/products/player-in-focus-2021-round-1-ryan-papenhuyzen

1615770067094.png

Doh.....Sold Out. Not sure why I didn't get notification on thus thread.

Did anyone by chance grab an extra one they would sell?

Cheers
Ross

Doh.....Sold Out. Not sure why I didn't get notification on thus thread.

Did anyone by chance grab an extra one they would sell?

Cheers
Ross
I watched that game cause I had dragons +8.5 in a multi . He played real well. Spewing I didn’t take them head to head

I watched that game cause I had dragons +8.5 in a multi . He played real well. Spewing I didn’t take them head to head
Brave man +8.5.

I tipped the Knights based on a woeful theory that I would be happy if I lost my tip and somewhat comforted if I got my tip right.

Brave man +8.5.

I tipped the Knights based on a woeful theory that I would be happy if I lost my tip and somewhat comforted if I got my tip right.
I’ve actually done alright with the dragons , the last couple of weeks . I’m liking the pick your own line 🤣. I think they are a roughie this week along with the sharks but I’ve left them both out in case they go back to reality

I've tipped neither as well but think the Dragons are a chance.

Raiders are a chance against Panthers tonight IMO and at $3,20 I think there's some value

I've tipped neither as well but think the Dragons are a chance.

Raiders are a chance against Panthers tonight IMO and at $3,20 I think there's some value

As much as I hate to say it, the Panthers vs Raiders games are always close and I think Canberra is a better chance than their stated odds tonight.

In saying that Penrith hasn't lost at home since 2019.

Either way should be a cracking game (hopefully with a Panthers win and less anxiety than the last home game against the Storm).

Unfortunately I only seen this at 8:24 with the raiders leading 6-0 🤣🤣. Raiders looking the better team so far

Back
Top Bottom